Lookin for another hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for another hearse

Hey everyone, hope all is well with ya. My van just died so I think I'm goin back to 2 hearses for work instead of a van and a hearse. I've been all over CL and ebay for the past few weeks, but figured I'd leave a heads up on here too. My Erzabet has been a little moody lately, so I might get her a new playmate. Still surviving on a musician's salary...

Take care yall

-Dixie

See, I knew you were still alive.

Comment

How about search parameters?

Comment

I guess I could've left more details. I'm not trying to break the bank, but I kinda have no choice since 2000 bux won't get much these days. I could probably hit 3k without seriously hurting more than a few people. I don't mind driving a few hours if the car is gonna make it back to Atlanta alive. She will be a daily driver at least until my other is back on the road, so I don't mind a newer one, but nothin smaller than a 5.7, and rwd.

Oh, and my 96 Dodge 3500 18 passenger 5.9l Van is about to go on cl, so if anyone has a need for one with 86k on it, pm me. Ran like a sewing machine until I got a p0108 code (MAP sensor). I paid 4k for this bitch and she did great for 10 months or so. I'm sure it's something simple considering how well she ran, but I guess that's how it goes. Guess I could've said that in a diff thread

Comment

not trying to tell you how to do your business... but getting a map sensor from a junkyard would be a cheap fix and up the resale value tremendously....

Comment

That was plan A, turns out it ain't the sensor. That's just where the code is coming from. I'm sure it's an easy fix, but I don't know what it is or how to find it. I appreciate the help though.
            Last edited by VAMP3D; 02-29-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X