WTB emblems and trim for 67 miller meteor hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB emblems and trim for 67 miller meteor hearse

Hi, recently picked up a 67 cadillac miller meteor hearse in sad shape but I want to save it. I am looking for the Miller/Meteor emblems that went on the rear quarter panels as well as some of the straight trim pieces that go on the middle of the doors. I am in NY, will pick up or pay for shipping. Thanks!

Trim remains the same from '65-'68 MM (flower car has higher waistline placement and may or may not be same same trim). I have some pieces here but think they fit '63-'64 MM. Do know where trim can be sourced from a friend with a couple parts cars. He gets $30-40 each piece, condition dependent. Also have one MM badge remaining here.

Must not be that sad if you can save it with trim!

Comment

Car is rough but savable, lower body rust, siezed engine, wiring damage, rodent damage inside. I can fix it all myself but need the emblems for sure, I can use different style trim if it is not availble. Do you have a contact email for your friend? I can get measurements of the pieces I need, and can you get me a picture of the emblem you have?

Just saw the post on your friends place, is this the correct emblem for my car? It was mounted towards the rear end of the quarter panel about the belt line. I could also use some replacement pieces that mounted to the casket platform, they go in the middle and have all the holes for the things that hold the casket in place.

Comment

still looking, trim can wait since it will probably be expensive, but would like to get a pair of the M/M emblems.

Comment

The M-M emblems can be very tricky to buy, they get picked off as a keepsake. I recently viewed a M-M for sale and of course the emblems were missing, owner said "yeah i'm not sure what went there" where the mounting holes were... yet I spotted them both on a display cabinet in his house

Comment

Body trim can be had from a coupe of similar years and cut to size to fit a coach.

Comment

if someone gets the emblems, we need to cast them so we can make more even if its out of aluminum or potmetal.

Comment

Working...
              X