Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind girls, midget girls, disabled girls love sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no no....haha fuck no! But here in VA I'm yet to meet one person who loves hearses like I do or even OWNS a hearse...they're few and far between and I get tired of being the only hearse at a show...sometimes haha! But for real this cats definatly out there a bit...probly best to jus keep my distance after reviewing all his posts...jus sayin man...
    Last edited by SmoothNlow; 06-15-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

I'm not even sure this cat has a coach...lol jeez I shoulda never said anything haha maybe best to deete my posts befor someone thinks I'm down with some kinda of nechrophilia weirdo who fucks disabled chicks...yikes...shoulda thought this one through lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
        I'm not even sure this cat has a coach...but I'm TOTALLY down with fellow nechrophiliacs who fuck disabled chicks!!!! Let's meet up soon! The Special Needs School has recess at 1:00 we can scope 'em out there!
        Fixed that for you.
        Last edited by Chace; 06-15-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Haha that's fuckin awesome...but yea I'm startin to look bad here...damnit and I was jus startin to earn that rep power!!! Damnit!!! Hahah

Comment

Now wait a second... what's wrong with Reccardo? He might be on to something.
            No arms, they can't slap you
            No legs, they can't run
            Dead, they don't even care
            Blind, they can't I.D. you
            Midget, just the right height... could even get a BJ in a crowded Mall without people even noticing.

(though I will admit the Pedo comment had me a little worried)

Comment

Lol all very valid, very creepy, rather hilarious points...haha and the pedo comment made me raise my brow as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                (though I will admit the Pedo comment had me a little worried)
                Ha! Ya think? He has a Halloween display at his grandpa's house to attract kids and he's looking for pedophilia themed films. Scary no? Should a a big red flag for local authorities.

Nope. He doesn't have a hearse and he's not interested in getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post
                  Ha! Ya think? He has a Halloween display at his grandpa's house to attract kids and he's looking for pedophilia themed films. Scary no? Should a a big red flag for local authorities.
                  You fuckin serious? Wtf dude...I got friends and family in norfolk that would love to know about that shit...

Comment

Reminder: Clicking Riccardo's reputation button (immediately under posts, shaped like a Jewish Star of David filled in) allows for feedback.

Chris, is there a way to tweak the current reputation system btw, allowing more to be left for an individual without spreading it around? I find some posters repeatedly informational and others...not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunti View Post

Nope. He doesn't have a hearse and he's not interested in getting one.
                      Hey, wTF are you doing???? I don't own hearse, and I don't attract to any kids, not into pedophilia type thing!!!! Digusting!!!! Where did you hear or find out about me???? Tell me more please!!! Are you a cop, or what???

Comment

Haunti NEEDS to leave me alone PERIOD!!!!!

Comment

You're also not into tact. Nor procars. Nor English really. If you weren't 'concerned' about YOUR posts/desires - you wouldn't get defensive. Ever cross your mind this may not be the perfect place for you to 'advertise'..?

Haunti is a valued community member here Riccardo. Now I'm curious how many red bars under a name are possible. First time for everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                            Now I'm curious how many red bars under a name are possible. First time for everything!
                            I did my part...

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                              Hey, wTF are you doing???? I don't own hearse, and I don't attract to any kids, not into pedophilia type thing!!!! Digusting!!!! Where did you hear or find out about me???? Tell me more please!!! Are you a cop, or what???
                              Why lie now Chris? You posted it yourself "Grave Digger".

GraveDigger1.jpgGraveDigger3.jpgGraveDigger2.jpg

Comment

Haha! Silence...Ric, not sure this is the best place for your advertising...and these aren't the people to mess with here man. You really wanna fuck with people who's hobby is collecting cars that transport bodies? Lol jus sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X