Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind girls, midget girls, disabled girls love sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry! No more comments here, ok? Please understand? Let's forget it, ok? Some people don't know how to forget about it! :?

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
      So Riccardo asks for some strange shit, doesn't have a Pro-Car, and may rub some the wrong way. But while this will prompt most of us to ask "Then why are you here?", the bottom line is (short of showing up on the 11:00 news) he does have the right to be here.
      my personal opinion is that if you don't currently own, have not previously owned, or are not in the process of seeking to own a procar, then you do not have immediate business here. your presence here would then be a function of your good manners and ability to play nice.

Comment

and now for something completely different:

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Sorry! No more comments here, ok? Please understand? Let's forget it, ok? Some people don't know how to forget about it! :?
          No one stops the Spanish Inquisition! I am curious why anyone would assume people who like hearses are more prone to have a supply of people born into unfortunate circumstances who wish to be exploited. Even if I did, I'd try to make them feel accepted and treat them with dignity. BTW not all of us are into Halloween, horror movies, the paranormal or satanic rituals. Copy?

Comment

Maybe I need to leave here??? I think it's good idea? See ya later! Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
              my personal opinion is that if you don't currently own, have not previously owned, or are not in the process of seeking to own a procar, then you do not have immediate business here. your presence here would then be a function of your good manners and ability to play nice.
              Holy crap, just add the word Jew, and you have the Nazi party.

Comment

Ruling with an iron fist, LOL. Much respect.

Comment

Maybe I need to leave here??? I think it's good idea? See ya later! Bye!
                  If even 10% of what I have read about you on other forums is true then yes, it is a good idea for you to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                    Riccardo doesn't own a Hearse?????? WTF, he really must be some kind of freak.
                    Yes indeed he is.

Comment

I thought you were leaving Chris? Why threaten me after you have left?
                      PM from him:
                      Originally posted by Riccardo
                      Hey Haunti
                      Please do me a big favor, ok? Please leave me alone, and stay away from all of my threads..... if you do bother me again, you'll be sorry ass bitch!! Honestly, I do barely don't know you.... but why did you come across my line??? That's silly!
                      Last edited by Haunti; 06-18-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

It's just like the other threats you've sent over the years....
                        Originally posted by Rocco
                        Ok, no problem with your fucking mind, bitch!!! You'll be dying
                        anytime!!!!
                        WE have over 6 millions of weapons to kill you, and all of your haunt
                        friends too!
                        Try to play with me on any forums, or else you'll be sentenced to DEATH
                        or BURY!

Comment

Haunti,

You do sound like Ghostess aka Deanna! Please leave me alone, and move on ok?

Comment

Um no.

I'm impressed that you remember your threats.
                            Why are you here?

Comment

Besides, "your threads" aren't exactly yours when your plagiarize them now are they? I know you know what that word means.

You take Ryan Rick's post:
                              Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                              that sounds like a pretty good hypothesis.

who here has done the hearse ghost tour in savannah?
                              and try to make yourself seem intelligent by reposting part or all of it.

How about psychoholic's thread?

where you've reposted it here:

Comment

@ Retardo Are you really still here!?

Comment

Working...
                                X