Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind girls, midget girls, disabled girls love sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    So, why don't we be friends and talk nice each other? Really, I didn't mean to discuss about sex thing with blind girls, disabled girls, etc?
    I know it's really disgusting! I've seen this movie "A Serbian Film", and it was totally sick!!!
    Really? That sounds contrary to what you've been posting. A scene where a woman gets her head chopped off and her dead body is raped is awesome?

This movie should hit in USA anytime in 2011.... it is a very brutal, disturbing film. Beautifully shot. I, who can watch just about anything, was a little disturbed by certain scenes. All of the gore was amazng!! The machete s-e-x scene was so freaking awesome!!

Comment

well there is a disabled chap you might be able to talk to, but it DEPENDS if he's lurking around. You 2 have alot in common.

Comment

Comment

We should hook Riccardo the Retardo up with our former gimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Retardo View Post
            Ha ha, that not funny mofo ass?
            Lets try be friends so I can touch you wee wee. or maybe you be sorry ass.
            Bbbbaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!! I just realized what was goin on here ha! Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Retardo View Post
              Ha ha, that not funny mofo ass?
              Lets try be friends so I can touch you wee wee. or maybe you be sorry ass.
              WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllll THAT is a Negro of a different color!

Sure you can touch my wee wee. In fact I can fill your chocolate starfish with my chunky chunky dick-snot.....you dirty little slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllll THAT is a Negro of a different color!

Sure you can touch my wee wee. In fact I can fill your chocolate starfish with my chunky chunky dick-snot.....you dirty little slut.

Cryin, I'm laughhing so hard. Retardo, do you seem to be enjoying the spot light?? Hmm. you simplton fool.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha..... I created another account "Retardo", just like me! I really don't give a fuck!
                  Last edited by LMS; 06-22-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

By the way, what if I run for the President of NAMBLA? I rule this country, and I really don't care if some people think I am the penis toucher! Hee hee!
                    Last edited by LMS; 06-22-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Retardo, go back to mexico.

Comment

Found this on the other site Haunti has been kind enough to share with us...
                        The possibility that you're walking around without an ankle monitor is enough to worry anyone.
                        Taken from: http://www.halloween.com/forums/view...=7736&p=114469

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Lady View Post
                          Found this on the other site Haunti has been kind enough to share with us...
                          The possibility that you're walking around without an ankle monitor is enough to worry anyone.
                          Taken from: http://www.halloween.com/forums/view...=7736&p=114469
                          That's old post, beyotcha!

Comment

I thought you were going away? Instead, you created another profile. Get the hint, and just GO!

Comment

I are fucking retarded and I don't go now ok?
                              or maybe I can be you best friend if you are disabled.
                              I am bad ass mf?

Comment

Unfortunately for you, I'm not disabled. And if you ever came anywhere near me, I'd cut your fucking dick off and shove it down your throat, sick pervert. Untill then, learn English, and go back to whatever damn country you came from. No one wants you here!

Comment

Working...
                                X