What I have been working on lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't just buy some extra stuff too.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Comment

pmag-e1356912362498.jpg

Read the product description, it's awesome.
      The site this came from has gained a new customer.

I especially like this part
      AND WHEN THEY PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, OR IMPLEMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS, I HOPE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REGIMES INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, AND DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS." MOLON LABE !

Comment

There is no question the left wants to disarm the American people. The only question is why?
        Why have other nations disarmed their people in the past?

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

I got this from a very good article on the subject.

Comment

EBR.jpg

Comment

It's shake and bake, and I helped.

You should have been holding it like a guitar for the pick, like you were jamming out.

Comment

I think you need this in the hearse.

Comment

Those are bad ass seat covers, I may need some for the blazer.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

http://shop.kingsarsenal.com/product...ng-seat-covers
                  DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

http://shop.kingsarsenal.com/product...ng-seat-covers
                    They'd really only work in one without a partition though.

Comment

Working...
                    X