Our first hearseclub meeting in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve The Swede View Post
    We have recently formed the first hearseclub in Sweden/Scandinavia. Scandinavian Hearse Society, how unusual name, it´s probably gonna change further on, if someone comes up with something clever enough.

Here are some ics from our first SHS meeting we had in June. We attended the Power Meet in Nossebro with more than 2000 U.S classic cars and then we headed for a funeral museum in Falköping, the featured hearses are a 1932 and a 1935 Volvo.Then we drove to member Jim Karlssons place for BBQ. This was a great day for all of us. 6 members yet, webpage coming up.

On the bad side, I sold my -67 Superior to get my S&S finally done. A really good frienfd of mine, Matti, bought it and takes real good care of it. It deserves it! Enjoy/Steve
    So cool !
    i saw that you have got a dimmu borgir t-shirt
    We love black metal too here ! but we prefere old school such as : burzum, darkthrone, mayhem etc. and more pagan black metal such as the wewest varg's albums.

Comment

I love the Swedes! My boss and his assistant are both actual citizens of Sweden and go back all of the time. i may try to make a trip out there with them one of these times...and maybe i can check out your stuff! Where in Sweden are you located? Oh and BTW...I have just been introduced to Snus...and now I may be hyper for the rest of my life, lol.

Comment

I have been addicted to the Snus for 25 years now, better watch it or you end up the same way *LOL* Far more healthy than cigarettes and more cozy and relaxed. Here you have a pic of the brand "Ettan" -very much of the orign taste, goes way back to the 1800´s. Have you tried it? I usually go for "General" "Ettan" and "Göteborgs Prima Fint" (similar to Ettan but finer grinded).

Are you working with vintage cars? Lot´s of Swedes over there are into this field.

I live outside a small town named "Vara" and my place is located an half mile from where road E20 crosses road 47. Nearest larger city is Göteborg/Gothenburg, about 1 hour drive from here.If you get here I will show you some cool hearses and stuff and maybe there are some U.S car meeting nearby. Just let me know!
        Attached Files

Comment

The style that I had was called "Göteborg Rape" which is a very piculiar name and it kicks quite a punch the first time.

Comment

I never thought of that. quite a punch too....

I think that the rapé is the strongest or at least one of the more stronger snus you can find. Tastes a lot...

Comment

Working...
            X