Post your tattoos thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your tattoos thread!

Let's see everyones ink. If you remember where/when you got it and who did it, that'd be good too.

I'll get this party started.

My first one - the FreeBSD Daemon ('Beasty')

The second one (done at Ink Wizard in Loganville - this is before I realized you could actually get realllly good tattoos)

My third one - the Zombie kid done by Josh Woods at All or Nothing Tattoo

The beginning of my 'Devil went down to American Graffiti' arm - this was done by Jeff Paetzold at All or Nothing Tattoo

Morticia as done by John Lloyd at All or Nothing Tattoo (this one is hard to photograph since it wraps around my arm)

IMG_0541.jpg

We call this one 'the coffee cup of damnation - bad to the last drop!' Also done by John Lloyd at All or Nothing Tattoo

IMG_0495.jpg

P1000637.JPG

Gotta show respect to Dead Ends!

IMG_0948.jpg

And probably the best one I've got - John Lloyd and Jace Masula at All or Nothing Tattoo did this one.
    IMG_2162.jpg

Comment

Nice! Il get mine up later today got to get the new tat to look good still healing

Comment

Awsome ink i will get some pictures of the ink and post it up soon.

Comment

IMAG0044.jpg First Tat Top says "Our Time Will Come" chant for when Ireland is free Got it at Black Heart by: Adrein (not sure on spelling)
          IMAG0043.jpg2nd tat this is the Irish volenter badge for joining the Irish Army says "Solders of Ireland" done at Black Heart by: sum dude i hate lol I have to get this fixed some time.
          securedownload.jpg3rd tat family creast mato done at StarShip Tattoo Big sister store to black heart by: Jon J.
          IMAG0003.jpg4th Tat old Outlaw Biker tattoo style/meaning done at StarShip by: Joe Great Tattooer! love his work

Have a 5th but dont have a pic yet so Il post one up when I get one maybe tomorrow.

Comment

I have seven hours into the one on my back and still have about another 7 hours to go, should I still post it? And if yes.. how do I post pics in the forum from my computers folders?

Comment

Hell yeah!!! hit reply look for the button next to the globe its insert image look for the folder its in or set the pic to your desktop before hand hit upload and your good to go.

BTW my chest tattoo took 6 hours I have about 19 hours with all my tattoos so far

Comment

carshow-bikes-tats-partys 077.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 079.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 081.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 082.jpgThe tiki god of internal combustion, from domnic marino The shrunken head from tattoo Pat from underground inc Milwaukee The rat fink in the t bucket is from domnic marino And the skull with the torch and mig handle cross bones is from domnic marino I will post some more just had to see how it was working.

Comment

carshow-bikes-tats-partys 083.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 096.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 085.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 086.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 090.jpgcarshow-bikes-tats-partys 084.jpghere are a couple more.carshow-bikes-tats-partys 091.jpgThe chest and back work is from solid state tattoo milwaukee- john ryder And the leg that is hard to photo is my skull and shifter down to the toes was original black and grey by domonic marino and then colored in by john ryder from solid state tattoo. The skull and shifter was originally done in my spray booth at home.

Comment

HOLY CAR GOD! haha sweet tatts makes me wish I had cash for more tatts. This thread is a bad influence on me
                    Last edited by dodgerider666; 09-21-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

It wants me to put in a url, it won't allow me to go to folders in my computer. both the globe and the picture thingy

Comment

Wow your account just hates you all around or maybe Psychoholic dont like you...........

Comment

Thanks!! they are addicting
                          Originally posted by dodgerider666 View Post
                          HOLY CAR GOD! haha sweat tatts makes me wish I had cash for more tatts. This thread is a bad influence on me

Comment

Mmm I miss spelled crap but yes very addicting

Comment

Come on no one else has any ink out there?? Lets see those bad ass tatt's

Comment

Working...
                              X