Post your tattoos thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya damn come on people dont be shy!

IMAG0055.jpgIMAG0054.jpg Heres my new tatt again Starship Tattoo by:.....crap thought I had his name but I dont. Its still peeling alil so looks kinda crapy right now. Anyway beat up spider web with a dead black widow in the middle.

Comment

Cool you dont see people do dead black widow's
      Originally posted by dodgerider666 View Post
      Ya damn come on people dont be shy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6852[/ATTACH] Heres my new tatt again Starship Tattoo by:.....crap thought I had his name but I dont. Its still peeling alil so looks kinda crapy right now. Anyway beat up spider web with a dead black widow in the middle.

Comment

TY I try to come up with tatts that are uncommon and have meaning to me.

Comment

What is the meaning on that one?

Comment

The spider web tattoo started as a prison tattoo for going to prison or for killing someone but after that spider web where also used to symbolizes entrapment. So with the spider web beat up it means breaking free from an entrapment and the dead black widow is to symbolize that death has been defeated seeing as black widows are used so symbolizes death most of the time. The tattoo guy said hes never done or seen any tattoo's like this one and was very happy to be doing mine.

Comment

Kinda late, but...

snail.JPG

snail2.JPG

Little guy makes me laugh all the time.

Done by Casey at Black Cat.
              Last edited by v8nightmare; 03-26-2011, 08:34 PM. Reason: None of your buisiness

Comment

parrot.jpgtcats.jpg
                The Thundercats emblem was done by John Hilsmyer at a place called Miller Cotton's in Worcester MA. The parrot was done by his apprentice who's name alludes me. The shop has since closed and I have no idea where either artist is.

Comment

I have a friend that has a similar parrot tattoo. His has a hook for a hand. Use to love watching the Thundercats.
                  Last edited by Abnorml; 03-27-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I am a huge t-cats fan. I also have a great desire to be a pirate. The parrot i chose to get doesn't require much care.

Comment

I'll post my own few pics with tattoos later on.

Comment

Lol just about every one I have is a work in progress.. Hell my whole bodysuit is! lol But I'll try to get some pictures together.

Comment

tattoo.jpgHello, Everyone. I'm neew here, and this seemed like a good opportunity to introduce myself. I got this when I was 19 and had it done by a guy who's name I don't remember in a friend's living room. It has since been touched up by a guy named Chris, also done in home. I live in MA, and this was long before tattoos were legal in this state.

Comment

This is my left arm done by NOLAhearse member deadsled ( Tony)

My right arm

Last edited by LorcinLS1; 05-12-2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Damn Scott, Save some ink for the rest of us. LOL!!! Tony dose some great work.

Comment

Whoa! So awesome tattoo pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X