Any ideal whos hearse this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideal whos hearse this is?

Just wondering looks like their is a PCS sticker on the side...

Found this on the www.whatyoudrive.com site after i was done looking at peopleofwalmart...

And found another one

Well this is just... the truth

Well...

Last edited by JustCadaver; 11-03-2010, 10:51 PM. Reason: New pictures

Those are just wrong, lol.

Comment

I have to give props for the one with the name of formaldahyde ride, The rest just sicken me!!

Comment

that first one looks like a pack of fruit stripe exploded into a hearse.

Comment

it sure does,
          I love the second one thoe --- kinda rat rodish
          the person who made the last one needs to be shot

Comment

The ratty one yes, the real estate one is a leap of courage to attract business. The others are an abomination. BTW, hello to everyone, taking my first hearse out of a long storage. Been waiting forever to find the right car @ the right time etc. 73 M/M Citation, quite obsessed w/it.

Comment

Well step up with some pictures of it!!
              Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
              The ratty one yes, the real estate one is a leap of courage to attract business. The others are an abomination. BTW, hello to everyone, taking my first hearse out of a long storage. Been waiting forever to find the right car @ the right time etc. 73 M/M Citation, quite obsessed w/it.

Comment

It's still trapped in a building behind a bunch of cars that gotta be stripped first. The pics l have don't show much cause you can't stand back from it. Frustrating with little room to do much to it. Helping the guy strip the cars in the way was part of the deal. Tommorow we strip a little more.

Comment

welcome aboard man, nice to see someone else from this area on here
                  keep me informed on your progress

Comment

Hey now! dont just keep HIM informed we all want to know how it goes and Welcome to NHAA!

Comment

Found some more butchered hearses...

And this is the last one for the night tonight... page 199 out of 240... started at 240 working backwards now first batch was 1 to 50...

Interesting
                      Last edited by JustCadaver; 11-09-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Ya I kinda like the truck could have been done better but not a bad idea

Comment

Working...
                        X