No announcement yet.

Atti, where are my parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not ebay, but the PCS web site. Someone up high over there is protecting him. I've been chewing the ear off of the President over at the PCS.

Comment

I have decided to take legal action against Atti. I will be contacting the local authorities where Atti currently resides. He sais he doesnt have time to mail my package, but he has time to drive around the area to the Kroger stores to clean them out of Hotwheels. Basically full of shit. He is posting on the PCS site, all proud of his travels.

If you have been scammed by Atti, or know of anyone who has, please contact me at russ85747@hotmail.com The higher the dollar amount he has scammed, the more interest the police will have.

Lets bring this crook down.

Comment

Actually, now there is a conspicuous lack of Atti on this site.

Comment

Good luck russ. Please keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            Actually, now there is a conspicuous lack of Atti on this site.
            Lol...pretty slack on the pcs too.

Comment

Folks have been contacting me with their accounts of dealings with Atti. Even Atti himself contacted me. He text messaged me with a request of my address. When I replied back, asking who the carrier was, and a tracking number, I got no rely. Now I did give him my address, but is this a stall tactic?
              The next step is to contact the local police of his are.
              Atti, if your reading this, amd I know you are, let me know you have mailed the glass. The cost of a lawyer is going to far exceed the amount you owe me.

Comment

Well well, I finally got my glass from Atti. Why it took him so long to ship is beyond my reasoning. Not a good way to do business.

Comment

Glad he did the right thing. Crazy on the shipping time though. Just glad you got your parts. Looks like others havent been so lucky.

Comment

Yes, I'm glad everything worked out in the end, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                      Well well, I finally got my glass from Atti. Why it took him so long to ship is beyond my reasoning. Not a good way to do business.
                      Does that mean he is back to shipping ALL the parts people paid for?
                      If it is too much hassle to ship, just RETURN MY PAYMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by Jus" Roach View Post
                        Does that mean he is back to shipping ALL the parts people paid for?
                        If it is too much hassle to ship, just RETURN MY PAYMENT!
                        Are you waiting on stuff too??

Comment

Yes,Since about March

I too cannot get a reply via PM or email and my phone calls are not answered.

I have since purchased parts elsewhere. I want my money returned or at least the parts I paid for, hoping I can resell them to recover my loss.

Comment

Let me send you the info for the law enforcement where Atti lives. Its just fuel for the fire. All the case files and contacts who he has had bad dealings with in the past.

Comment

The Postmaster General has been notified already.
                              Using USPS for fraudulent practices (taking money by mail) is where they start getting involved

Comment

Guy's I really don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just wondering why this guy is still allowed to do business on this site. I am a Custom Knifemaker. The knife makers site's would have banned him about the 2nd Bad Deal. A man is truely only as good as his word. There are other places to buy parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X