No announcement yet.

Atti, where are my parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I really have an opinion about what happened, but I wanted to praise the moderators for doing a great (and difficult) job monitoring this.

Being fair and impartial to all parties in a potentially volitile thread is commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
      Not that I really have an opinion about what happened, but I wanted to praise the moderators for doing a great (and difficult) job monitoring this.

Being fair and impartial to all parties in a potentially volitile thread is commendable.
      You should know that you're basically just praising them for doing nothing and watching like the rest of us. I'm happy about that too though because this is damn entertaining. Better than any "soaps" out there.

As far as I can tell, basically as long as no one actually seriously threatens anyone else everything goes, and even then they don't care if the guy's a total idiot.

"GUS MUST DEAD!" is still great for the lulz. (although he did actually get banned eventually).

Comment

Probably is a bit passive seeming, but I keep a very close eye on threads like these to make sure that it's not going to violate too many laws or put the NHAA in a weird place legally. Most folks don't see it, but I monitor this entire forum pretty judiciously and kill off random stuff throughout the day - I've had plenty of threads go a little bonkers and delete the offending post before anybody can respond, explain the situation to the offender and 99 times out of 100 it's gravy.

Comment

We know you work hard, I was just giving you shit.

Still, most of your job really is just readin'

Comment

That's like saying that my job as Sr. IT Manager is sitting around arguing with people and forwarding emails. While technically correct, I wouldn't say it's accurate. =)

Comment

Don't forget readin' logs as well.

Comment

WoW, another year long Glass saga, I wonder where Atti ghets the energy to keep doing this, it seems to go pretty much the same each time, a Guy buys something, pays for it and then starts begging, pleading, threatening, bribing, anything in his power to get his Glass, Item, what ever it was he considered Atti his last chance to find in the first place, I think Atti enjoys it, he likes the attention, Take a few hundred bucks off a guy and then sit back and watch the fun.

I guess most of U know I did this onece already

if U want to read the whole thread
                in the end, I finally got some Glass, all scratched up, in too bad a shape to use, I had to buy another set, I think it was in worse shape then the glass I was trying to replace. but I got it and Atti didn't go to Jail, again, but he still had all the fun, he still has my money.

Beware of this Dealer.

Ross

Comment

I think I might have scared him off a bit.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd edit this with the NHAA logo, because lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post

If I wasn't so lazy I'd edit this with the NHAA logo, because lol.
                    Maybe U could get Atti to do it in neon, I guess he is pretty Talented..see;

Of course, if considering this, U might want to ignore the Feedback at the bottom of the page

Comment

Working...
                    X