No announcement yet.

This should be an easy BDSM question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There wouldn't be much that a man would be interested in watching. Although something along those lines could happen, as it often does between friends (particularly females), or the mistress may want that, that's just not the focus of what I'm looking for. As Ryan mentioned, it would all have to be negotiated in advance, but what I want is someone who can be a dear friend to me because she owns me and treats me as a prized possession, not just something to be taken for granted.

The "grey area" (pun definitely intended) would be mainly to keep me from fucking things up, which I often do when I have total freedom, which, to me, usually means loneliness to the point of desperation and the commission of very stupid acts. A mistress may have to take control, maybe just by telling me in a stern voice what (or not) to do. Tony would rarely, if ever, do that for me. I should have been restrained physically to keep me from doing some of the incredibly stupid things that I have done, but Tony would never do that.

For instance, if I got so pissed off at Tony's failure to do the gardening that I would consider using a vehicle to pull every tree out of the yard, destroying the fence in the process (which I was really ready to do once). I actually just calmed down and decided not to do it, though. Tony didn't give a flying fuck about what I was thinking or feeling. He didn't even ask me what was wrong. Later that day, he threatened to spray me with a can of wasp killer because I asked him to kill a nest and he couldn't find it.

A good mistress (in my opinion) might instead restrain me, either with her voice (sit right thereand don't move) or with devices, if necessary, and talk to me until she finds out what is really wrong. My shoulder injury might be hurting, driving me crazy with pain, and she might give me strong medicine. Maybe I haven't slept in three days, and she just needs to either go to bed with me and get me to sleep, or knock me out with valium and benadryl. Maybe I just need someone to talk to about what a pain in the ass Tony has been and get it off my chest, or maybe the whole thing was my fault in the first place, and I should be chained up for an hour or two as a punishment. The right mistress would know the best thing to do care for her prized possession.

What the mistress would want in return from me, I don't know. Worship, some erotic acts, companionship, massage, a possession to show off to her friends are among the things that I would do. I know my needs pretty well, and I know that I would be asking for a FUCK of a lot. Most people probably couldn't do it.

Now just one more question. Why am I writing all of this personal stuff about myself, when I know that 500 people are going to read it? Well, because who really gives a shit? Humans tend to care too much what people are thinking about them...so much, in fact, that they won't even let people see them cry, or show fear, or that they have any personal feelings at all. I have to wonder how many of you people think that you're the only ones who do? :0

-denise

Comment

Working...
    X