Possible new investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new investment

Ok so maybe I am jumping the gun a little. But I am very excited and I have a deal in the works for this little beauty. If everything goes right, she will be in my driveway by the first part of next month. Wish me luck!

FUCK YEA

Comment

There's an attention getter. I would keep it locked up.

-denise

Comment

F'ing sweet!

Comment

DAMN!!!!! i love it.

Comment

That lil' opera window model is kinda' rare isn't it? Hope you can score it!

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
              FUCK YEA
              Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

That hearse is here in town, I've driven past it multiple times, drooling. From what I can tell, she's in relitavely decent shape, chrome's not perfect, and the paint needs to be re-done, but other than that, she looks great. And I'm officially jealous of anybody who's not me who ends up owning her.

Comment

Like I said, I have a deal in the works right now. I truely hope it works out. The guy that owns hte coach is out of town until just before Halloween. It is a trade deal. I am trading them fo something alot newer and more useful to them. So if the Lords willing and the creek don't rise,it will happen. All I can do is keep praying that nothing will happen to mess this deal up and I hope I didn't jinx myself by posting it here. I am just so excited about it and I knew no one would be as excited as I am, but all of you other hease lovers. Just keep wishing me luck or praying for me.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                    So if the Lords willing and the creek don't rise,
                    no need to worry about the creek rising, with the drought and all that.

Comment

Well, I hope I don't speak to soon... But, it looks as though the deal is going through. The guy committed to it tonight. Now it is just a matter of getting the coach here where I live and getting him what I am trading to him. We are speaking of meeting half way. (Rawlings, Wyoming) Although, I know the vehicle I am trading him will make it all the way with no problems. I don't know if that old coach will. If I need to trailer it, that will be a frigging nightmare! I have a half ton 2004 Tahoe that does not tow worth a shit. I know this because I towed a Jetta back from Cali about 4 months ago, that was hell on wheels. I just wonder how it would be with a vehicle that weighs 3 times as a Jetta. Grrrr. I do have a 3/4 dodge pickup on a 1 ton chassis. But, it is a bit old and the gas would murder me. Any ideas?

Comment

u haul or get it shipped back. love the ride by the way

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                          u haul or get it shipped back. love the ride by the way
                          Thanks! But won't U-haul cost more than putting gas in my big ol dodge? Even shipped that a few hundred. I will have to look into it. Maybe I could just pay the guy to haul the whole way.

Comment

I just talked to the guy that owns the coach. He may drive all the way for an extra $100 bucks. This would make my life 10 times easier. He is just trying to locate a trailer big enough to haul it. Uhaul does not have a trailer big enough to transport that coach. Although he said he has a few friends that have dealerships with 2 car transporters and may be able to borrow one. He is hoping to come not this weekend but the next and make a 3 day weekend out of it. He has family here. You know, if it is meant to be it will be.

I may not be on the next few days. I have a doctors appointment in the morning and they may be admitting me into the hospital due to my liver enlarging. I have been in severe pain the past 3 weeks and they don't know what it wrong. I have had 1 hidascan and 2 ultra sounds and it looks as though my gallbladder is functioning normal. But like I said, my liver is enlarged and my liver enzymes are at 194 when they are not supposed to be over 50. We will see. Wish me luck. I hope to talk to you all again soon. Also, if I get this coach, my husband is going to make me sell Mary. I will list it under classifieds if and when this deal goes totally through. See you all soon.

Comment

good luck i'll say a prayer fer ya!!

Comment

Working...
                              X