who's gettin what for christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
    And a set of bass strings for 56 fucking dollars!!!
    They lube you up first?

Comment

I got my 55 hearse YAY and she is up and driving now. I "think" I am getiing an Iphone, an embrodry sewing maching, an "empressions cricket cutter" and hmmmm I don't know, maybe a new Jackson Flying V. My hubby spoils me every year. ALthough it has been tight this year I am pretty sure he pulled off what I wanted as he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kinee View Post
        They lube you up first?
        Yeah, no kidding. I probably should have thought about that before I decided to pick up a true 8 string bass.

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
        I got my 55 hearse YAY and she is up and driving now. I "think" I am getiing an Iphone, an embrodry sewing maching, an "empressions cricket cutter" and hmmmm I don't know, maybe a new Jackson Flying V. My hubby spoils me every year. ALthough it has been tight this year I am pretty sure he pulled off what I wanted as he usually does.
        A flying V and an iPhone.....hope you guys make it through your hard times, lol.

Comment

I got three teeth surgically extracted and plenty of pain to go with it ......... I hate christmas

Comment

this is what i want

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Geezus, this Xmas sucks for just about everybody. Maybe it's time for another novel for the bored and the sick to entertain themselves with.

What I want for Xmas right now is to be able to get out of bed and feel like doing something fun and productive. Some extra pain medicine and a ton of diet soda might do it, but my doctor says no more loading up on the medicine and calling when I run out. Maybe I need a second doctor, but I'm afraid that their computers talk to each other.

I want a big, aggressive and resourceful man to call and go down to these insurance companies and at least find out where I go for physical therapy. Then I want him to put some vice grips around a neurosurgeon's neck and leave him feeling the way that I do until he fixes mine...fix what doctors lack...empathy. The medical community, even females, will get down on their knees for men, but they'll pat a female patient on the head and tell them to go home and take a Midol.

I want an "Aunt Jemima" type to cook pancakes and bacon for me and clean up the house, wearing an apron and about a hundred petticoats.

I want a mechanic and auto electrician who is as good or better than I am to finish my projects.

Finally, I want a pretty woman my age or a little younger to talk to me, let me learn on her shoulder and snuggle every night until I fall asleep...nothing sexual unless she wants it, then I do anything she asks or hints for, and I do it well because I'm very sensitive. OK, I'm asking for a little "mothering", but I didn't get much as a child.

I think that with all of this, and the smell of 'dem pancakes n' syup in da moanin', I could get out of bed.

I'm not gona get any of this, am I? Out of all my wishes, not one damned one of them. Maybe I need to click my ruby slippers together.

Well, I have to take a break. I'm having a hallucination where the letters are trying to bury themselves into my screen and come back out. I guess that sounds funny, but it's kind of annoying, and sometimes scary to me.

seeya after a while
              -denise

Comment

hey you need to look into the dysectomy they did on my bulging disc, it worked for me. i went from 3 oxycotins a day to about maybe six since the operation and that was three each day after the operation. i'll try to get some lit. on it but my pain is only in the morning, unless i'm doing something stupid. i'm sure you could get some assitance, oh wait your not hispanic, sorry about that.
                surley they hav a program in your state to help, tho'.
                have you tried acupucture yet?

Comment

I had a diskectomy and fusion, and I was completely out of pain until some asshole ran through a stop sign, and the shoulder belt pulled it all apart again. That took me way up again, and then I had a couple of soap box racing accidents, no big deal there, but the last straw was when I had an office chair in the back of my hearse, somebody cut somebody off about five cars ahead of me, and I had to slam on the brakes, and that office chair in the back of my hearse rolled all the way up and slammed me in the back of the head. That was the only time I have ever failed to use pins or tiedowns, but I was in a hurry to get jennyto school.

Comment

I got myself two new ponies for Chistmas.

I teach small kids to ride, so a couple of cute ponies is always a good thing around.

Other than that chistmas will be boring this year, it's my ex's turn to have our daughter. So I'll be spending it by myself.
                    Last edited by Christine; 12-20-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Ponies are cool, but a little small for me. I love horses!

As for acupuncture, an experiment was done at a university in which one group got the needles in the classic acupuncture locations, and the other group, they just stuck the needles anywhere. Both groups reported the same results. I never was a believer, and now knowing that, I doubt that it would do me any good.

And then there's biofeedback...an ER resident once told me that he refused to treat pain with codeine, because there were othere courses like acupunture and biofeedback. I felt like cutting him open with my pocketknife and telling him to go get some biofeedback for that. This is the problem with doctors...they haven't gone through 20 years of intense pain, so they don't know what it's like.

-denise

Comment

I gots lots of stuff, but I don't know what they are. They are wraped and under the hearsemas tree. They aren't big enough to be a real hearse though.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post
                          I got myself two new ponies for Chistmas.

I teach small kids to ride, so a couple of cute ponies is always a good thing around.

Other than that chistmas will be boring this year, it's my ex's turn to have our daughter. So I'll be spending it by myself.
                          well come on over we will throw some shrimp on the barbie!!

famous quote from stiffler, can't remember the movie tho'
                          any way hav a merry christmas, does it get cold where you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
                            I had a diskectomy and fusion, and I was completely out of pain until some asshole ran through a stop sign, and the shoulder belt pulled it all apart again. That took me way up again, and then I had a couple of soap box racing accidents, no big deal there, but the last straw was when I had an office chair in the back of my hearse, somebody cut somebody off about five cars ahead of me, and I had to slam on the brakes, and that office chair in the back of my hearse rolled all the way up and slammed me in the back of the head. That was the only time I have ever failed to use pins or tiedowns, but I was in a hurry to get jennyto school.
                            i bet that was a rude awakeing, i hope ya find a way to get relief

Comment

Physical therapy is coming up in January. It has made things worse in the past, but I'll think positive.

Comment

The wife got me some tuneup parts for the hearse and paid for a tattoo I've been wanting to get for a couple of years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X