Greyhound SceniCruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greyhound SceniCruiser

Holy Shit!.....my brother just bought a '55 Greyhound SceniCruiser!
    The old man's gonna' have a fit when he gets outta' the hospital and comes back to work to find it out here! Guess it'll take the heat off the hearse being out here.........

That sounds totally tits. I hope the engine is in good shape, though, for his sake.

-denise

Comment

Comment

I hear ya'......should have a photo up by this evening. Engines fine, even the air bags still pump up, been gutted out though, typical RV project that got derailed........

Comment

Quick google search shows this....if so....that would be totally awesome.

Comment

I want that

Comment

Prolly looks something like this:
              Attached Files

Comment

Awrite.....ask, and ye shall receive.......Keep in mind, at this point, it's a project.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                  Quick google search shows this....if so....that would be totally awesome.

Somewhere, I have pictures that I shot of that very same "Peacemaker" bus parked on the curb in front of The Brady Theater (Tulsa OK) when Widespread Panic was here in April or May of 2005...

Seems like most of the people milling around/in/out of it were handing everyone religious pamphlets.

I wanted soooooo bad to see the inside, but it was about all I could handle being at the concert alone (after gettin' stood up) -- even with the "Welcome, Come On In" sign, I just wasn't feelin' quite secure enough to brave going in there, into an enclosed space with an untold number of Hippies and/or Religious Freaks.

Comment

Guess no one is thinking what I'm thinking.......

Rolling Garage for my hearse/hearses.

Comment

I was thinking about the movie in which a woman is running away from her father because he wants to annull her divorce, and a man is following her to claim the reward that Daddy is offering for her return. I remember that 1-1/2 decker bus and how cool it looked, with the overhead cargo areas like the early 707's.

-denise

Comment

What kinda engine ?

Comment

He tells me it's a 8-71 Detroit.......

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                            Guess no one is thinking what I'm thinking.......

Rolling Garage for my hearse/hearses.
                            Four or five years ago, I found a Grumman/Flixible "kneeler coach" city bus, the kind with an extra door about halfway back; it was on Ebay and sittin' in Tennessee -- I came so close to tryin' something like that for a dirt-racer-hauler; but with the motor in the back, I guess we'd have to build the ramp in one side to load 'em kinda like parallel parking. I'd probably really tear some shit up tryin' to parallel park the racer.

Comment

That bus is so dope! Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X