0.00%
    Giants by more than 12
    9.09%

Whats a Superbowl.

Comment

Where's the "Who cares" choice?
      This year it's the Super Bore.

Comment

I'll eat the Hot wings and drink the beer, but I'm not watching the game. Didn't watch any of this season. Hearse comes First.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
          Whats a Superbowl.
          It's one I can pack an entire quarter in.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            It's one I can pack an entire quarter in.

Comment

Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!!!!!!
              I am so stoked all those Patriot fans are crying! I can't tell you how much I hate the Patriots. I hate their fans even more!

I'm not a Giants fan but HAIL GIANTS!!!

Comment

I've never like the Pats either, when I was in elementary school one of my best friend's dads was a lineman for New England, his last game was the superbowl where they lost to the Bears (Both my friend and I were rooting for Chicago)

I've always like the Jets better than the Giants but I'm stoked that the perfect season was shut down!

Comment

What an AWESOME GAME!!!!!!

I had been saying all along while the patriots were having this perfect season...."wouldn't it be funny for them to go all the way to the super bowl with no losses and then to blow it at the superbowl".....and they did!!!!

Now that the superbowl is over I'm already asking "Is football season yet????"

Comment

[QUOTE][Now that the superbowl is over I'm already asking "Is football season yet????"/QUOTE]

It would be great if the football season was as long as the Nascar season.

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                      Where's the "Who cares" choice?
                      This year it's the Super Bore.
                      Originally posted by stodd
                      Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!!!!!!
                      I am so stoked all those Patriot fans are crying! I can't tell you how much I hate the Patriots. I hate their fans even more!

I'm not a Giants fan but HAIL GIANTS!!!

Awww, and I thought you didn't care...

Comment

Honestly, I wanted the patriots to win so people would shut up about the '72 Dolphins - but god damn what a great game!

I never would have thought that they could have pulled an upset like that.

As far as the length of the seasons goes, I'd much rather have super long football seasons than all these dull ass baseball games that always interupt House or Lost or any number of other shows that would be on.

Comment

loved it bet a lot of bookies lost some big bucks.
                          wish i'd a had a couple of hundred to put on the giants.

can't wait til next year !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laidbackryder View Post
                            loved it bet a lot of bookies lost some big bucks.
                            I doubt it. The Giants didn't beat the spread and pick to win hardly ever pays more than 2 for 5. I'm willing to bet(heh) Giants to win paid even money due to the near win they had in the regular season.

*living in Vegas for three years will teach you real quick about sports betting
                            Awww, and I thought you didn't care...
                            For the sake of the game, I really didn't care, however, I do find great joy in the fact Pats fans are feasting on crow until next season. I'm also pleased that the Pats will always have to hear "Almost joined the 72 Dolphins elite club" till the end of time.

Comment

As we drove past the Superdome today I so wanted to go in and see the Saints play a game!!!!

I'm happy that Eli Manning did very well in that game. He has 2 very big shadows to follow. Archie Manning is still a very popular man here in New Orleans. Hell I can't tell you how many #8 Saints jersey's with Manning on the back I've seen this week.

Is it Foot Ball Season Yet????

Comment

Working...
                              X