A sex suggestion for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morella View Post
    If you've ever wondered what true romance is...

...that ain't it.

youve never had any of my tongue lashing before ! not bragging but have been know to make ya socks roll up and down. i am a lesbian traped in this fat biker body ya know!!

Comment

You ain't stickin' no pencils in my labia!

Besides, it's what happens before tbe genital touching ever starts that matters. When I had the orgasms with the girl in the bar, we still had our clothes on. During one of them, she wasn't even touching me there. She had just kissed and bitten my neck and face, and then we locked eyes, and I stopped fighting. I don't know of any way to adequately describe that look that she gave me, but she actually took control over me, and off I went. The other one, I tried to stand up to get her off of me because I was starting to give in again, she got up and ran her hand over me, and that was it. I almost fell down to my knees, and had to sit down again.

That is what youth, beauty and her magic did to me. No amount of genital stimulation can replace it, and I'm glad that I don't know how to find her, because nothing could stop me from calling her.

If you're on the other thread on the forum related to this subject, you know that I've admitted to stretching the truth a little. My experience is almost exclusively with girls, but I have a lot of it, and I know how to make them feel things, before we even get started with the hot and heavy. Despite all of that, I do believe that I'm in love for the first time, at 45.

Comment

Yeah, but that's a better idea of foreplay...
        I'm sorry, but I think that's more of "duringplay" (if there is such a term).

Well to be honest it's really good at any time, including after if done lightly enough.

Comment

I could have sworn that I replied to this, but I must have forgotten to hit the button ( usually it's the man who doesn't hit the button ).

You are right, l'haute de la pain usually happens during, not before; however, a good working over, from the bottom of my ear to the collarbone, with a few bites in the soft spots does it for me. Oops, I just gave away a secret.

A man who spends more than 30 seconds doing anything afterward, even talking, is quite a prize.

Make me scrambled eggs and bacon with buttered toast and grape jelly in the morning, and you'll have a friend for life.

Comment

from the bottom of my ear to the collarbone, with a few bites in the soft spots does it for me. Oops, I just gave away a secret.
            That's not a secret, it works on most people (hard biting for those vampire freaks).

Sorry but I can't cook :P

Seriously, I get my skills from my grandmother, and she can burn water.

Comment

Working...
            X