Dumb Questions you've been asked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Questions you've been asked

So, ive had my hearse for a while now. And ive been asked some stupid damn questions about it. One of the very first ones ive gotten was, "did you steal it?" I almost wanted to say yes, but they were little goth basturds and i didnt wanna come out to ne thing missing on the car, or the car missing itself. So i was thinking, wonder how many other hearse owners get dumb questions bout there car. To me its a toss up which i get asked more, 1.) Is it real? I mean seriously, why ask is it real, how dumb is that question... i mean really..lol. 2.) Got any bodies in it? Do people feel like there being funny when they ask that? lol So Does any one else get asked if theres is real? and what are some other dumb random questions ya'll been asked.

Originally posted by Hearse_SS View Post
    So, ive had my hearse for a while now. And ive been asked some stupid damn questions about it. One of the very first ones ive gotten was, "did you steal it?" I almost wanted to say yes, but they were little goth basturds and i didnt wanna come out to ne thing missing on the car, or the car missing itself. So i was thinking, wonder how many other hearse owners get dumb questions bout there car. To me its a toss up which i get asked more, 1.) Is it real? I mean seriously, why ask is it real, how dumb is that question... i mean really..lol. 2.) Got any bodies in it? Do people feel like there being funny when they ask that? lol So Does any one else get asked if theres is real? and what are some other dumb random questions ya'll been asked.

My coach isn't running yet, but these are the types of questions I like to come up with good answers for, and then just walk away.

For example:

Q: Is it real?
    A: No but the corpse in the back is.

Q: Any bodies in it?
    A: Just my ex-wife

Comment

yeah, there are a couple of threads about this here. one person suggested we print up bingo cards with common questions printed on them

Comment

haha yeah its jus i cant belive the questions people ask its like good gawd

Comment

Here are a few I've been asked,

Q: Do you use it as a hearse or do you drive it?
          A: Yes.

Q: Do you actually drive it?
          A: It's a lot easier than pushing Her.

Q: Are you scared to drive it?
          A: I have slept in the back.

There are a lot more but the are the most common.

Comment

Use to hate "Got a body in the back?" - now I love it...

"Ya, but he"s not in any hurry" - then leisurly go on with what I was doing.

The wife pees her pants every time - LOL

(yes, I've put plastic on her side of the seat)

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
              Use to hate "Got a body in the back?" - now I love it...

"Ya, but he"s not in any hurry" - then leisurly go on with what I was doing.

The wife pees her pants every time - LOL

(yes, I've put plastic on her side of the seat)

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! i gotta remeber that one!!

Comment

I used to always get ,"Does it smell?" and "Aren't you scared to drive that?"

Comment

Just yesterday

Him "Why drive a hearse"

Me "Why not drive a hearse?"

It also made me realize that I wouldn't know or be involved in half the cool people/projects I've known/been involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                    Just yesterday

Him "Why drive a hearse"

Me "Why not drive a hearse?"

It also made me realize that I wouldn't know or be involved in half the cool people/projects I've known/been involved in.

Me - "... a WHAT!!!... Damn, the add said '86 Cadillac Stationwagon!!!... my wife's gonna be pissed!!!"

then walk away shaking your head, mumbling !@#$%

Comment

On Sunday after a guy was drooling all over it asked, "Is it a real Hearse...?" I bit my tongue & gave him a polite "yep"...

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                        Me - "... a WHAT!!!... Damn, the add said '86 Cadillac Stationwagon!!!... my wife's gonna be pissed!!!"

then walk away shaking your head, mumbling !@#$%

i soo gotta remember that one to lol

Comment

yea im still not understanding why people ask " is it real?" can sumone explain it?? lol

Comment

Them: "Is it a real hearse?"
                            Me: "Nope, it's a yugo on steriods"

Them: "Got any Bodies in there?"
                            Me: "Why? You Volunteering?" or
                            Me: "Just the Ex-wife"

Them: "How can you drive that?"
                            Me: "I open the door, sit down, turn the key. How do you drive?"

Them: "Can I get in the back?"
                            Me: "Only if you're dead or naked. And Trust me, one usually leads To the other."

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_SS View Post
                              yea im still not understanding why people ask " is it real?" can sumone explain it?? lol
                              People are stupid. I had a friend tell me he over heard some patrons at the haunt after peaking into a cop car in the parking lot. "Damn that looks so real to be a fake car."

Comment

Working...
                              X