• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarians.

Are all retards.

That is all.

Ummmmm...yeah. You didnt get the memo?

Comment

Nikki and I were at Texas Roadhouse the other night getting some steak and I was just thinking "I'm pretty sure that the only people that don't like steak are those that actually turn around when you say 'Hey Faggot!'"

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        Nikki and I were at Texas Roadhouse the other night getting some steak and I was just thinking "I'm pretty sure that the only people that don't like steak are those that actually turn around when you say 'Hey Faggot!'"
        No they like "tube steak".

Comment

what's your cut of choice? I like the NY Strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            Oh you know you'd turn around if someone yelled that at you. I mean you'd then proceed to kick their ass, but you get the point.

Vegetarians are assholes but it takes a special kind of asshole to be a vegan.

Also I'll admit freely that I'm a "vagitarian"

Comment

Not sure if I have a favorite cut...

I like dead cow...

Medium well or well done...

And milk...

1/2 gallon a day...

And cheese...

Real cheese...

Made with milk...

From a dead cow...

er...

Okay, from a live cow. But I was on a roll

Comment

Vegetarians taste good.

I like one with every meal sitting between the potatoes and the veggies.

Comment

What do vegetarians feed there pets?

Comment

I know some that have fed them veggies. I want to kick them in the head because both dogs and cats are carnivores. They NEED to eat meat.

Comment

A while back someone actually donated some vegetarian dog food to my job. I ended up throwing it in the garbage. Its bad enough when these people force vegetarianism on their kids, but to force it on their animals too? C'mon people! They're dogs, not rabbits.

I myself am a total carnivore. I love steak! Give me a big juicy steak cooked rare/medium rare anyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
                        Vegetarians taste good.

I like one with every meal sitting between the potatoes and the veggies.

I'll have mine without the veggies, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                          I myself am a total carnivore. I love steak! Give me a big juicy steak cooked rare/medium rare anyday!
                          I prefer to label myself an omnivore since my diet consists of more than just meat.

Speaking of I'm going to my grandmother's place in about an hour for spaghetti and meatballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
                            I know some that have fed them veggies. I want to kick them in the head because both dogs and cats are carnivores. They NEED to eat meat.

The only time I've seen a dog or cat eat a plant is when they're sick and they usually end up puking that up. Sounds to me like they're forcing their pets into bulimia.

Comment

I don't know what you people are talking about?? Some of the best sex I've had was with them Vegitables..you just got to watch out for the feeding tube. Them come out of the nose too easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X