Michael Jackson just died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson just died!

Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.

Wow, didn't see that comin.

He didn't either. But I'm sure someone somewhere had money on him going next.

Time for the king of pop to beat it. Wouldn't it be a thriller if he was buried with his original body parts?

Comment

Children everywhere just breathed a sigh of relief.

And no. In most cases I have no repect for the dead. This case in point.

Comment

Holy crap! I definately didn't see that coming.

Comment

so is this to soon?

Comment

I must give him props for the thriller video. I remember waiting for the top of the hour on MTV to show it when it came out. The zombies that were in the video scared the shit out of me. The guy knew how to put on a show.
            But then I wonder how a man of his build and energetic dies of a heart attack?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8
              Even had Vincent Price narrate in it.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                so is this to soon?
                Never too soon. I see why he would want a picture with ET tho. They have something in common. They like walking around touching kids with a glowing finger......

Comment

TMZ is now reporting that MJ's last words were:

"Take me to a children's hospital!"

Comment

Comment

MY GOD people have called me some shit on facebook and myspace....alot of nasty messages.......well, guess what. Fuck YOU. This is going to be my statement on the subject, and I stand by it 100%. This is my exerpt from my facebook page.....enjoy.

I have no respect for anyone (dead or alive) that would do those things to people. If you do, then you are no better than they are. Bottom line. And god help the people who defend this shit. These are the types of people where, if I walked up and shot them in the face with a gun, they would blame it on the gun, and not me. My kingdom for a well rounded public education.......Jesus lizard. I am almost to the point where I hope Iran or N.Korea nuke us. We have become a country where fucking up is not only ACCEPTED, but ENCOURAGED. It may very well be time to take out the trash...............

And by the way Doug.......it's "smooth CRIMINAL" remember.......? lmfao.

Comment

Ron White said it best.........

"So they found a blow up doll of a young boy, in a boyscout uniform in Michael Jackson's closet........O.k......

Let's say they came and searched my closet. And they found a blow up doll of a naked woman. Everyone would assume I was fucking it. And they would be right!"

Comment

This was the best news I have heard all year!
                          Fuck that child molesting douche bag!

Comment

Frankly, I don't think the "SAW" films will be the same without him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X