Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody doing anything interesting for Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody doing anything interesting for Thanksgiving?

We're going to go to my grandparents and hang out.

Is it over with yet? I don't even know which day it is anymore.

Comment

I plan on doin' a "WAKE AND BAKE" and watch cartoons

Comment

Spending time with family, redoing window vinyls on the hearse & 2 other vehicles, watch tv, just relax mainly...

Comment

my family is going to my mother in law house. Gobble Gobble mother fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
            I plan on doin' a "WAKE AND BAKE" and watch cartoons
            And the parades.

Comment

smoking a turkey

Comment

don't really celebrate it anymore, more than likely just going to be on here all day

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                  smoking a turkey
                  Really?! Does that shit get you high?

Comment

Originally posted by STODD View Post
                    Really?! Does that shit get you high?
                    The hard part is getting it lit and drawing on that sumbitch

Comment

I went to the grocery store to get some stuff, and before I got through a couple of aisles, I began pouring out sweat, and I could barely stand up. I felt the urge to puke in a grocery bag, but I managed to get home. After some commode hugging, I fell over on the bathroom floor. I was so sick that all I could was to pull myself across the floor, an inch at a time. It took me about 30 minutes to reach the front door, and I was able to open the front door and call 911. I wrote a sign that said, "Do not take me to Carondelet", so they wouldn't do it if I passed out. That was where the four "security" guards dogpiled on me. I went to UMC, where they were nice, and the equipment was new. The EMTs actually recommended drinking beer, to get some carbs.

So, I missed out on the turkey, but at least I got some medicine, and some good advice, instead of being accused of using meth and bring warehoused for four days. It wasn't my best Thansgiving, but at least I have a six-pack of Guinness. It's better than stuffing, and that cranberry shit that's always shaped like the can that it comes in.

-denise

Comment

The hard part is getting it lit and drawing on that sumbitch
                        \

Decisions, Decisions which end do you torch and which end do you suck on....

Comment

Working...
                        X