No announcement yet.

Why would somebody shoot me in the ass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would somebody shoot me in the ass?

It's still really hard to believe, but I found that the back door had been shaken loose. Someone (most likely two people) came in through the door, snuck into my bedroom, and shot me in the ass...actually just above my ass, but close enough.

I always thought that I was a pretty reasonable person. Why would somebody shoot me in the ass?

I definitely don't want the police to question my ass about how someone snuck into my house, shot me in the ass, hit me in the eye, and left, nor do I want to pay $200 to go to the ER anyway, so I guess whatever's up my ass will have to stay there.

-denise

It was aliens doing an anal probe.

Comment

Shot you in the ass with what?

Comment

It looks like it was a pellet gun. There is a hole on my left side that was bleeding for a while, in the middle of a big bruise, with a white circle around the hole. I would take a picture of it, but I'm just not in the mood right now.

-denise

Comment

Why WOULDN'T they?

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
            Why WOULDN'T they?
            LOL

Comment

That scene from "Men at Work" comes to mind.

Comment

Not to state the obvious or be a complete ass about this but, does it not raise any red flags that you have no memory of any of this happening?

Comment

Not to state the obvious or be a complete ass about this but, does it not raise any red flags that you have no memory of any of this happening?
                  Not really. I had been celebrating a bit...

...but that's no reason to shoot me in the ass...

-denise

Comment

I've got nothing!

Comment

Well, this is your chance to get some laughs at my expense, so take advantage of it while you can. I seriously doubt that I'm going to get shot in the ass again anytime soon. That's usually a once-in-a-lifetime thing, unless you're a wabbit.

-denise

Comment

I kinda feel for the guy, everytime i have tried to shoot in a chicks ass i get the fuck beat out of me too.

yes yes i know. i dissappear for 2 months and this is the first thing i have to say. i amaze myself sometimes.

Comment

Well thats cuz you were saving that statement for the perfect moment to arise.

Comment

So after partying is this the first time you taken it in the ass...?

Comment

So after partying is this the first time you taken it in the ass...?
                              I'll have to take the 5th on that one.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                              X