Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?!?

Comment

I can't believe that this thread has digressed into the topic of anal sex.

No wait, yes I can. I forget where I am sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
        Digression is normal and to be expected, but it seems you were the only one to mention actual ANAL SEX when the thread was on what you got in the ass.. and you plead the fifth to something you already stated you did and that was getting shot in the ass or takin' it in the ass and then you digress to ANAL SEX.... I think it could possibly have been a Freudian slip, so what's really on your mind gettin' shot in the ass with a pellet gun or gettin' a harpoon in the Brown Star of Buttland..?

Comment

I take credit and responsibility for that one.

Comment

Well I think you'd have to consider where it started in the first place....

Comment

The 5th comment was a pun, i.e. a fifth of liquor, butt, yeah, I could have left that one alone.

it seems you were the only one to mention actual ANAL SEX when the thread was on what you got in the ass..
              Umm...define the dichotomy.

Comment

Working...
              X