CCW calendar girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW calendar girls

Whats the chance we can see Keli (Ms Aug) in 2010. Get her boozed up next time so she shows more skin.

how do i go about getting one of the ccw calenders

Comment

Well, Keli is one of our more professional models. She has done several magazine covers and layouts. Certain models show more...and some don't. It just goes with the flow sometimes. I have more pictures of her but just not of less clothes. The last few gilrs of last year were REALLY crazy. I can not tell you how many photos were not posted due to adult contents. LOL
      As for a Calender...I am still up in the air on those. I need to order in groups of 10. I won't make any money on them so it would be a favor to the board if I proceeded. I need to get more photoshoots lined up. It's been a busy last few months for me as some of you already know. Add the fact I lost one of my prized photographers and Best DAMNED webmaster too.

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
        Well, Keli is one of our more professional models. She has done several magazine covers and layouts. Certain models show more...and some don't. It just goes with the flow sometimes. I have more pictures of her but just not of less clothes. The last few gilrs of last year were REALLY crazy. I can not tell you how many photos were not posted due to adult contents. LOL
        As for a Calender...I am still up in the air on those. I need to order in groups of 10. I won't make any money on them so it would be a favor to the board if I proceeded. I need to get more photoshoots lined up. It's been a busy last few months for me as some of you already know. Add the fact I lost one of my prized photographers and Best DAMNED webmaster too.
        These photos you speak of, I must see them!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          These photos you speak of, I must see them!

Comment

And how does one go about getting one of the CCW girls? Miss July Amanda please...

Comment

Awsome photo work, with great gals! LIVING THE DREAM!!!

Comment

I don't think he meant those photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                  I don't think he meant those photos.
                  That I wasn't... haha

Comment

Hey CCW, when do we get to gander at some new gals in the calendar. Ya got some catchin up to do..

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                      Hey CCW, when do we get to gander at some new gals in the calendar. Ya got some catchin up to do..
                      Sorry, I have had some personal problems come up lately and have been focused on those issues. Plus the fact I lost my second photographer/webmaster in January. All this leads up to priority's.
                      Fear not...we are actively looking for more bEAUtiful models for all to gaze at with one hand .

Comment

The Calenders are being processed right now. I'm gonna order one up and see how well the quality is. These will be unseen photo's from 2009 models. I think it is turning out pretty good. If all goes well they will be available for Christmas presents!

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
                          The Calenders are being processed right now. I'm gonna order one up and see how well the quality is. These will be unseen photo's from 2009 models. I think it is turning out pretty good. If all goes well they will be available for Christmas presents!
                          Keep us posted on how it goes.

Comment

I need to know how many people would be interested in Calenders. The price would be 19.99 each which includes shipping to all 48 states. We can make special arrangements to our friends oversea's. These are unseen pictures of our girls from 2010. The calenders start on Jan 2011, but would be available mid September. Just in time for Christmas ordering.
                            Thanks for being patient with me on this project.

Comment

i would be interested in 1 i can pay the 1st of september??

Comment

Working...
                              X