CCW calendar girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
    Hmmmm.............We are talking thousands of pictures....
    Ok, so that's not a no. So let's talk. So, maybe 2 cd's lol. or maybe a DVD. A blank DVD is not that much more expensive than a blank CD. So, Whatya think? Original sized, no resized pics. on whatever media would hold them. How much on top of the calendar do you think? This Could make your Calendars more worth your while. And you could price the calendar with and without the extras. That way, the ones who want them could get them and those that don't...

Comment

Eric- Wow...this could be a really cool idea... Wife- But some of the pictures aren't that great and maybe even fuzzy.....Eric- I guess your right....Wife- But I guess when your jerking off to them it doesn't really matter. LOL!

Comment

ROFL

Comment

That's friggin funny, lol

Comment

Eric- Wow...this could be a really cool idea... Wife- But some of the pictures aren't that great and maybe even fuzzy.....Eric- I guess your right....Wife- But I guess when your jerking off to them it doesn't really matter. LOL!
            LOL. Actually there is is much better stuff for free on the net for those interested in that.

Anyway, I have checked on calendars before and they usually end up costing more than you can make. And sometimes it's hard to even break even. And when you add in that it's niche market like hearses it becomes moreso. Then add in the fact that is dated media and it just gets tougher. Just look at the hearsegirl calendar that Unlucky 13 put out a couple of years ago. After the calendars were a few months into the year they were good for, they were running them on Ebay for half price to unload them. Anyway, it seemed there was some interest, so I thought I would suggest a way to offset the cost. As I said, I had checked on calendar printing, and I had thought about including a cd with the high rez photos of the calendar images and maybe some unused pics or outtakes (non nudes though) along with the calendar.

Comment

Comment

Ok...we are upping the ante...I went back and burned 2 DVD's that have the raw images, many of which are over 20"x18" actual images, of our past 2009 calender girls. Almost 3250 images here...I'm not really sure what to ask as far as price. Maybe 50 bucks a wack? No pun intended....Any one interested in this idea? I think that because it was EternalCombustion's idea, maybe he should get the first set and be able to give feed back to everyone here that might be skeptical..

Comment

Belly up EternalCombustion!!
                  Ok...we are upping the ante...I went back and burned 2 DVD's that have the raw images, many of which are over 20"x18" actual images, of our past 2009 calender girls. Almost 3250 images here...I'm not really sure what to ask as far as price. Maybe 50 bucks a wack? No pun intended....Any one interested in this idea? I think that because it was EternalCombustion's idea, maybe he should get the first set and be able to give feed back to everyone here that might be skeptical..

Comment

EternalCombustion send me your Address via private message. Calenders will be here Friday.

Comment

cant wait!

Comment

Well, I guess it's time to put up or shut up. lol

Ok, I'm game.

Comment

We can judge how good it is when you tell us how many blister's you have on your weiner!!
                          Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post

Ok, I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalCombustion View Post

Ok, I'm game.
                            Wait for it......You guys are gonna love this.....

Comment

Well, I got my calendar/dvds. And Wow He said there were a lot of pictures? Listen, there are more pictures here than you can shake your stick, I mean shake “A” stick at.

But, seriously. The calendars are great. 12 great months of hearse girls, in full color glossy photos. What more could you ask for? If you like hearses and pinup girls then this is the calendar for you. Actually, it could quite possibly be the only calendar with both out this year (err, or next year depending on how you look at it). I don’t have to tell you guys that a calendar with hearsegirls is something that just doesn’t happen often. So, I suggest that if it is something you would like to see more often, then you should support it now.

As for the DVDs. Basically what I got was 2 dvd’s with 3200 high rez pics. No frills just the pictures in .jpg format. Which actually, I prefer. Some would have tried to make fancy slideshows or whatever. But personally, I think this way is best for compatibility.

Now let me explain myself a little, so you can get an idea of where my interest and my revue is coming from. Growing up a child of the 70’s, I was always a big fan of anything to do with ghosts, Halloween and things a little macabre for most people , and Hotrods. Well, when it came to hotrods, you couldn’t look at anything in print anywhere without there being some hot chick standing, laying, sprawling or whatever somewhere around the car. So later, when I found that I could somehow combine 2 of my favorite things, macabre stuff and hotrods, by owning a hearse, then naturally there had to be pics of hearses and pinups. So, I began to comb the internet for hearse girl photos, It was pretty scarce until Zach came along which has of course spawned other like minded hearse owners and club website operators to follow suit.

Anyway, I’m getting way off topic. The pictures are great. Each month’s set includes a lot of really great shots, and as he mentioned a few bad lighting mishaps, a few bad focus shots, a few outtakes with the crew and models having fun, and of course the pictures that look like they were being taken for girls gone wild. I would like to add a hearsegirl section to the Cemetery Knights webpage, and seeing these pictures has given me just a glimpse of what it will be like. It looks like fun and a lot of work.

Custom Coffin Works is planning to offer the Calendar alone or the Special Edition with the DVDs with the extra pictures. I would highly recommend purchasing at least one of these editions for any hearse lover. There is not much hearse merch out there and if we would like to see more then we have to show our support to get it out there. CCW has put a lot of time and effort to put forth the hearsegirls section of his website for free. Buying one of these editions is a great way to show that we appreciate his efforts.

And Zach, If your reading this, remember that I mentioned the idea about putting some of your hearse girl outtakes on cds or dvds and selling them in your store. They, don’t have to include any nudes or anything. (though I’m sure most here wouldn’t mind if they did). But I do think it might be a nice edition to your online store. I know you have a donate link on your site to keep the hearse girl sections going. Blank CDs and DVDs are pretty cheap, and it would be a nice “Thank You” for those that do. Just an idea.

Comment

Sounds great, like i said befor i would like to get one of the calanders, so custom coffin works. what is it going to cost to get one comming my way. you can private mail me if you would like. Thanks Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X