Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great 2010 regular season football thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great 2010 regular season football thread!

My thread taunting Denise all last season (which ultimately the Saints won the bowl) was pretty fun every sunday - so here it is again for the 2010 regular season.

That Falcons/Steelers game was a hard one to watch - I think that both sides were just killing it and I'm thoroughly impressed with the Falcons D all day - to keep this to a field goal only game for 4 quarters is impressive. I'm pretty sure that kicker for the Steelers is going to be run up a flagpole tonight - it was still a good game.

I was a little amazed at the Saints/Vikings game on Thursday! I really had that one pegged for either a low scoring, hard driving game or one of those where the Saints run up 40+ points.

So Hellcat, how does it feel to be the prey instead of the predators this year? =)

My Bills are already 0-1.... awesome

9E8D4C07-18DE-8BE9-825B-5CCB498B7E62

Comment

go giants (wishing inserted here) I HAVE A DREAM, that will proably turn into a nightmare.

Comment

I had the misfortune of starting Ray Rice, Mike Sims-Walker, and Dwayne Bowe this past week...none of whom showed up to play!

Comment

This is a little late but all I have to say is ........

REDSKINS RULE, COWBOYS DROOL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Heyyyyy Deniiiiiiiiise - quick question:

Who dat?

MATT FUCKING RYAN, THAT'S WHO!

=)

Comment

Falcons beat the Bengals in an unnaturally stressful game.

Saints lost

Comment

So......... umm.........yeah.

Comment

Not how I wanted the season to end, but a 13-3 season is always awesome!

Comment

All i can add is go Packers this weekend, it gets real ugly around here im pretty close to the Ill border, so hopes are high.

Comment

Working...
                    X