There is an issue with the NHAA Main Site forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is an issue with the NHAA Main Site forum

Haven't quite figured out what is wrong with it - but there is an issue entering the forum and I'm working on it.

Well no shit. I've been saying that for a while now.

Glad you're getting shit done

Comment

Man I've got no idea why it doesn't work. The permissions are set right, the SEO stuff shouldn't impact it at all - the only place it is broken is the actual link itself - and it works when I'm logged in as my admin account but not my test accounts.

Comment

Mmmm sounds like when I was in computer programing and networking lol good luck that its always the last thing you look at

Comment

If you need another set of eyes to look at it let me know. Generally when these things happen though there is a problem with the link itself. What does the link look like with the test account vs. the admin account?

The annoying thing would be creating another forum and moving all the posts then just getting rid of the non working one. If all else fails nuke it from orbit and call it a day.

Comment

I thought you just blocked me... I thought I pissed you off somehow. LOL

Comment

It was working for me when it was broken for other users, then it broke for me, and now it's working again.

-d

Comment

Ya all good on my end now woot! I like the nuke idea though hahaha

Comment

i have been having the same problem for about two weeks now also.

Comment

It has never worked for me and still doesn't

Comment

Comment

Yup, it hates me too...

Comment

Not working for me either.

Comment

I should add that when clicking on the most recent thread activity link to the right of this it tells me I don't have permission to view the forum. Which is a different error than actually clicking on the subforum link.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Working...
                              X