Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

This is my all time favorite show, I wondered if there were any other Dexter fans here.

i love that show also.

Comment

Ooooooo! yes great show

Comment

I was watching it online, but haven't in a while. I only got to the third season, I think. I LOVED Lila. I hated he had to kill her, but she deserved it.

Comment

Love this series.. especially the interplay between characters, and the dialogue that's in Dexters head, as he's saying one thing, but thinking another. I like Michael C hall as an actor, and I also have all the dvd's of six feet under (any body like that series..?) I also love Fringe.. it is about to start series 3 over here in the UK on Saturday... Can't wait..!

Comment

I have wanted to see Six feet under. I heard he was awesome in it. I do think they showed to much in the trailer for the first episode. But I look forward to every Sunday night at 7pm. My husband hates shows like this and when we watched the first and second season on dvd, we were so into it I swear we didn't get any sleep until we got entirely through them. I got Showtime just so I could watch Dexter.

Comment

i loved six feet under i have all six seasons on my ipod : D

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
                i loved six feet under i have all six seasons on my ipod : D
                That doesn't help me, I need it on disc.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                  That doesn't help me, I need it on disc.
                  i can put em on one

Comment

That would be friggin awesome!

Comment

I felt like Dexter was pretty flat last night. It was probably one of the worst episodes I have seen. They gave to much info and to many things going on in the first one and the second one just kinda was boring... anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                        That would be friggin awesome!
                        ill try and get some made ive been busy busy with school

Comment

I watched the whole series via Netflix - now I catch up on the new episodes via tvdome. I'll have to watch the 2nd episode this season tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by nmacarthur View Post
                            I watched the whole series via Netflix - now I catch up on the new episodes via tvdome. I'll have to watch the 2nd episode this season tonight.

Did you find it addictive?

Comment

The first season was very addictive! I did enjoy 2nd and 3rd. Thing is, just like any series, once you get through all the plot points, then what?

I don't mind where it's going this season, however, what makes this different from other shows? It's like the Friends syndrome - once they're past being single and have babies - it's boring. So I'm wondering, who will be his nemesis this season? Ok, so the older kids are now w/ the grandparents - he's still got the baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X