Where do the scum hang out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do the scum hang out?

I am looking for a message board, aside from this one, that I won't get kicked off of, something on the order of the old Fidonet "FLAME". Actually, I have to reign myself in quite a bit to keep from being kicked off here. I'm looking for a place where anything goes.

Yes, I understand that I am offensive, disgusting, insulting, perhaps I am a troll and a flamer...but...we need love too. Where is the message board that I can go to and be myself? Anyone have any ideas?

don't know about scum... but you could try E-mail. E-mail yourself a nasty letter, then reply over and over again. Pretty sure it would work, the flame competition should be about even. But watch it, after about a week you could get pissed at yourself and your own letters could end up with a spam filter - but at least you can't get kicked off your own E-mail list.

Comment

With all the hundreds of thousands of message boards out there wouldn't it just be fun to see how many you could get banned from?
      Start with the religious ones, those people are so easy.

Then you could link your best ones here for our enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
        With all the hundreds of thousands of message boards out there wouldn't it just be fun to see how many you could get banned from? Start with the religious ones, those people are so easy.

Then you could link your best ones here for our enjoyment.
        That's an excellent idea.

Comment

Well, it appears that I've been banned from US Message Board for saying that an 11-year-old was as good a fuck as a puppy, but the ears weren't as soft, so...that didn't last a day.

On the board at

forum, "The BBQ Pit"

Check out the message thread "The tea party is not socially conservative, my ass". That one went on for at least a week. I was one of only two conservatives there, in a forum infested with liberals, and I shook them up badly enough that they had to go get their constitutional expert. When I got the best of him, they had to ban me from the board.

Or maybe they really did ban me for telling someone to "go take it up the ass" in French...I dunno...

Comment

keep it up im sure you should be able to get a few more on your list befor the week is up.

Comment

This one, I think, has potential:

I'm going to milk it as long as I can, though.

Comment

hehe 59 posts already, on this one thread...

Comment

Looks like the thread has moved here:

Comment

Score! Banned, in one day, and it only took 170 messages, and some very obvious clues, for them to figure out that I was trolling.

Comment

I smell a ban coming from this one.

Comment

OK, I have a new IP address, so I can give you a link now, but I won't be returning to this thread.

You know how I know that these scumfuckers are socially conservative? Because no one - NO ONE - here will be surprised to learn that one of their champions has made some pretty strong anti-gay remarks: The Republican candidate for governor of New York State has told Orthodox Jewish leaders that there is "nothing to be proud of in being a “dysfunctional homosexual”. I am so sick of these shitheads acting like all they’re about is “freedom” and the accountability of government. They don’t know ...

Comment

For the "anything goes" forums

Comment

Hit up just about any ricer (honda, toyota, nissin) car tech site they always talk trash had a co-worker that would site around at work and post on 4 or 5 diff site just trying to piss them off never got banned cuz the ricers LOVE to talk trash. Be fun to see if you can get them to ban you.

Comment

Working...
                            X