Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead

Anybody watching this?
    It's a zombie TV series based on a graphic novel I believe.
    I have only seen the first episode but it looks good so far.

Tonight the third episode airs, but they are replaying the first and second before.

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

I heard it's pretty awesome. I'm also told that in the first episode you can see the building I work in in the background.

Comment

They had me with the opening scene......

You can watch the first episode on the AMC website. I will watch the first 3 tonight for sure to get caught up.

Comment

Man that looks awesome!

Comment

HHMMMMMMM not too bad didnt check it out cuz I fig with it being on TV the gore would suck and you just cant have a zombie show with no gore. Have to watch a few of them now see how it is.

Comment

From what I have seen of episode 2 gore is no problem, more gore than some zombie movies even.

Comment

Watchin em now to get caught up.. pretty fuckin cool so far

Comment

Is anyone watching somewhere other than on AMC? I don't get that channel...

Comment

Is anyone watching somewhere other than on AMC? I don't get that channel...
                  You can watch the first episode online at the AMC website, probably more to follow as they get into the series.

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                    From what I have seen of episode 2 gore is no problem, more gore than some zombie movies even.
                    Ill co-sign on that... also i love what they did with Atlanta, its cool seeing places and streets you know turned into a wasteland

Comment

I have been watching it. For a tv series it is pretty good zombie make up. and lots of effects. I like it.

Comment

Bad ass looking from the open i will have to check it out thanks!
                        You can watch the first episode online at the AMC website, probably more to follow as they get into the series.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-W...d=659216515001

Comment

Episode 4 tonight!

Comment

Episode 4 tonight!
                            Walking Dead, or Top Gear... hmmm tough call

Comment

Walking Dead, or Top Gear... hmmm tough call
                              Record one, watch the other.

Comment

Working...