White Christmas in georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Christmas in georgia

First snow on Christmas day in atlanta since 1882.

Is this a good thing? You guys already got some last week right? At least you can marvel at it and watch it melt next day.

Comment

There was a little snow in Montana too.

Comment

Global warming my ass... its been coming down like dandruff all day

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
          Global warming my ass... its been coming down like dandruff all day

Comment

Just started snowing in Charleston too, but it isn't sticking yet. It is not a white Christmas, but close. Our last white Christmas was in 1989, the same year as Hugo. Talk about a screwy weather year.

Comment

Only rained down here.

Comment

That's gotta be a breeze to deal with. My friend moved to N.E. Ga. and doesn't miss snow. We are getting better than a foot tonight and if it's a cold winter you won't see the grass again till April. Get me outta here!

Comment

I wish it would snow more around here. We keep getting freak rain and it just makes a mess. I got a snow mobile last year, so of course no snow. But it give me no excuse on getting stuff done in the garage.

Comment

It snowed here Sunday. We got somewhere around 4". The roads are clear, but the snow is still on the ground.

Comment

I've never driven my hearse in the snow, but I can see a potential problem. Our semi is a Volvo, which has one enormous windshield, and it is so big that the defroster can't keep the ice off of it. The wipers pick up snow and ice, and a big glob builds up at the top of the windshield and breaks off, falling down into the wiper troughs in pieces. Do hearses have this problem during the heavy snow? I've had to slow down to as little as 20 mph, sometimes even stop for a while to let the windscreen de-ice in the Volvo.

Comment

Working...
                      X