Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want an @nationalhearse.net or .org email address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want an @nationalhearse.net or .org email address?

I can set you up an email forward to point whatever you want to your normal email. Like I have psychoholic@nationalhearse.net pointing to my gmail account.

Send me a PM with what you want your @nationalhearse.net address to be and your primary email that you want me to point it to.

I think we should be using .org more since we're an organization. If .asoc exited I'd say get that since I'm kind of a nazi when it comes to incorrectly used domain suffixes... .jew

As far as e-mail goes... I guess you could point it to my main one, you can guess the name I want I'm sure. Although I don't see a point since I don't know what I'd use it for. I use mortiscity.com for just about everything but others without their own domain names might find it useful for sure.
    Last edited by Scary Guy; 02-19-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
      As far as e-mail goes... I guess you could point it to scary_guy@mortiscity.com, you can guess the name I want I'm sure. Although I don't see a point since I don't know what I'd use it for.
      Signing up assholes to the NAMBLA mailing list, online banking fraud, making death threats to politicians, getting back onto that message board that you've been booted from, a new account at Pokerstars...there are tons of things to do with one more email address.

Comment

Working...
      X