Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only 3 of these built.

Comment

Wow... only three ever built? or 3 that year? Either way, one rare ride! Glad it worked out for you, HotRodWayne!

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
        It is a done deal, the Pinner is coming home to Ohio by Halloween!
        Very kOoL, and I as well am looking forward to more pics of this very unique ride... Congrats...

Comment

348/409 engines have achieved "cult" status, which pushes the price way up. There is almost a 100 hp spread between the low and high performance versions, maybe more, and thats before you start modifying them. Since they look the same externally and all the good 409s have been bought up, the 348s are going up in price too.

Big heavy block, freezing and cracking problems, but there is no substitute as cool for a 58-64 Chevy.

Comment

haha I guess more than a few of us are members of that other forum this is being talked about on.

Comment

Any progress hotrodwayne? dying to see more pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Beladona_13 View Post
                Any progress hotrodwayne? dying to see more pics...
                Absolutely YES Kristin! Left Ohio friday morning for upstate New York, got there just before dark. Got the Pinner loaded & drove towards home another 250 miles. Stopped for the night & got home just before 1pm today. Thanks again for the head's up... it wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!

Comment

"Thou shalt not covet"........damn!! it too hard on this one!
                  That's gonna' be a sweet ride!

Comment

It looks much better cleaned up, cleaned out, and a mild wheel treatment! (Had 2 chrome steelies with tires on them... put them up front & moved the 2 old-school bias plys to the back)

Comment

Im glad it made to you home safe! So dwayne how many inches are we going to pull out of that long roof?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum Rocky View Post
                        Im glad it made to you home safe! So dwayne how many inches are we going to pull out of that long roof?
                        Ummm, I don't have the heart to do that to this Pinner. As cool as it would look chopped... let's switch focus to my S&S hearse if you are really wanting chop one!

Comment

haha I think he would get exiled from other boards if he did that :P

Comment

That is for sure, i thought i would post it and im sure it would cause a stir.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                              Ummm, I don't have the heart to do that to this Pinner. As cool as it would look chopped... let's switch focus to my S&S hearse if you are really wanting chop one!
                              I was just kidding, but it doesent hurt to test the waters right?

Comment

That is one SEXY ride! Will this one get vanity plates??? maybe PNNR... or 1STCLL... What's with the custom push bar? Is that just to keep the radiator and hood from getting bumped before the bumper goes on?

Comment

Working...
                                X