In the magazine ol'school rodz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the magazine ol'school rodz

scan0001.jpgmag feature 001.JPGmag feature 003.JPGTo my suprise ol'school rodz came in the mail today. And there is my car on the cover and a feature spread with my mug shot. It is issue#45 May 2011. On pages 82-83-84. I scanned it in and only the cover file would load so the other pics are from my camera. Sorry wish i could do better but in still kind of a computer dummy. Check it out!

Damn!! The best advertising you can get ! Congradulations!
    Hope I get that one before the subscription runs out......

Comment

Thanks! that and car culture delux is some of my favorite mags, so im pretty stoaked on it.

Comment

That's very kOoL... Congrats...

Comment

That is so freaking awesome, congrats!

Comment

That's super killer! Nice job.

Comment

I'm going to have to go pick it up. I don't get the mag on a regular basis. But after I fix by car hauler, Jeep, Heasre, sell the Serria, the K-20 and the 71 Superior, an old skool rod is next on my list.

Comment

That FUCKING RULES! I'll go pick up a copy tomorrow. I just got my copies of CKD and HRD today, so I need OSR.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

that kicks ass Rocky, Wifes truck has to make a couple rags i would think

Comment

IMG_2709.jpg

Comment

Man the NHAA crew is kicking ass in the mag. Dept. You dont see that with the other guys!

Comment

Working...
                        X