I'm on a diplomatic mission to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a diplomatic mission to...

the local volunteer PCS chapter this friday. Should be interesting.

Wonderful Asheville politicking. Guess we'll find out tonight when PCS announcement will be made.

Comment

Can't wait to finally meet you in person Rick! See you there

Comment

Who's Rick?

Comment

Guess which one of these is an NHAA car:

Comment

The worst thing about the PCS isn't the club as a whole, I think you will find that there are some awesome members out there but there are 2 things to keep in mind about that club.

1. It's not the average member you need to be concerned with, it's the closeted, bigoted, good old boys that run deep in the club who are cowards and back stabbers.

2. That club will welcome you with open arms as long as you're straight as an arrow and your car is as well. Deviate from what they think is perfection and you'll find out quickly enough that you might as well be a black man walking into an Indiana town in 1920. I can tell you some horror stories about that clubs bigotry and hatred.

It might take some time but spend enough of it around this group and you'll see what I mean. Mostly ok people on the outside with a core of purely rotten, substandard maggots on the inside.

Comment

Church&Son Fleet.jpg

i know that white 70 m&m one that got away along with a 73 same guy has and a 76

Comment

I'll back Zach on that. #2 reason is why I just deleted everything about them on my puter. Their head honcho even had the balls to call me and ask why I didn't renew my membership. Its like asking the Ford & chevy clubs to meet up and hug. Some may get along, but whats the point in trying to get the 2 clubs to get along.

Comment

Hey Ryan I see my car there, good job with the pictures and glad you were able to come by.

Comment

I'll never forget the time they cancelled their wesr coast meet, when I lived there. It was if nobody owned a hearse west of the Rockies. Considering my present depressing situation, the only gathering I might attend, is one that doesn't mind a pseudo hearse showing up. That would definately NOT be the PCS.

Comment

You should have came by Dave, good time was had by all.
                      Last edited by hearseguy; 11-17-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

We are not all bad.

Comment

Good time visiting with you this weekend Dwayne.

Comment

A great time was had by all who where there! And yes, the Asheville meet was well received and I know a number present will be in Asheville in May! Thanks to those who attended!

Comment

It is good to see you on the NHAA Jeremy

Comment

Working...
                              X