http://www.professionalcarsociety.org is now useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.professionalcarsociety.org is now useless

are http://www.professionalcarsociety.org and http://www.professionalcar.org/ the same thing?

The first one just changed it so that only paid members can post on anything but the general off topic forum which makes that site useless I think. That sucks because I did get in contact with a couple good people.

yeah like you can contact them to be a member without some options with no payment but i had to pay to join there : [ and no they are not the same websites the second one is free

Comment

like not having the option to create or reply to threads on their boards? lol seems like being a member is pretty useless now

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
        yeah like you can contact them to be a member without some options with no payment but i had to pay to join there : [ and no they are not the same websites the second one is free

You actually paid to join? Shame on you! :P

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
          You actually paid to join? Shame on you! :P
          LOL it was like 20 bucks its a better investment than the video game i was gunna buy

Comment

that only lasts one year though :P

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
              You mean it wasn't before?

lol

Comment

They had information right out of the book on alot of things where other forums didn't. When I asked about a few things on here and my other forums I got... "well I guess" or "I think" answers and it was not always right. There I got "this book says it is."

Comment

They had information right out of the book on alot of things where other forums didn't. When I asked about a few things on here and my other forums I got... "well I guess" or "I think" answers and it was not always right. There I got "this book says it is."
                  I do agree with you there. When I first got my 75 (Which is now hearse_guys) They had alot of info right out of the book and they even posted pics for me. It's just to bad that alot of their members are stuck up assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                    I do agree with you there. When I first got my 75 (Which is now hearse_guys) They had alot of info right out of the book and they even posted pics for me. It's just to bad that alot of their members are stuck up assholes.
                    there are still some nice people there like theres this guy named paul and hes the VP of the PCS and he has called me and told me what to get to clean up the crome about the lights and hes helped me alot on mary

Comment

Interesting...both Dwayne (Hotroddwayne) and I go to both boards, and a week or so ago he was telling me he was having problems doing anything on the professionalcarsociety.com boards. I am currently a PCS member and he is not, so maybe they made some changes that I am not seeing? Both of us are mods now on the "old" PCS board (professionalcar.org), but there hasn't been much traffic there lately. There is still a great deal of information on that board though if you search the archives. I had heard grumblings that the "new" PCS site was going to start restricting the forum usage, so I guess that has started. For a while it seemed like things were getting better there, but I guess they're moving back towards being a more elitist club, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearse_Guy View Post
                        there are still some nice people there like theres this guy named paul and hes the VP of the PCS and he has called me and told me what to get to clean up the crome about the lights and hes helped me alot on mary
                        Yes, paul will go out of his way to help you, he's not a bad guy.

Comment

yea only paid members can post on any of the forums of value

Comment

yea only paid members can post on any of the forums of value
                            There are forums of value there?

lol

Sorry, I don't care how good the information is. If the people are stuck up assholes I tend to avoid the place.

Comment

haha I need info on my 73 superior though

Comment

Working...
                              X