No announcement yet.

Fetish Model With Hearse ~~ an intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cut it out, weld in new metal, simple as pie. not hair pie tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      I already like this guy ^
      Im with you. Nice to see someone new that is an asset to the NHAA and makes great contributions like this, as opposed to someone that likes to just interject their small minded opinions unprompted, and usually have nothing of substance to ad.

Welcome to the NHAA GaryC. Saw your first post, some good stuff there. Wish we were closer, love to drink a beer and talk metal with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
        Nice to see someone new that is an asset to the NHAA and makes great contributions like this, as opposed to someone that likes to just interject their small minded opinions unprompted, and usually have nothing of substance to ad.\
        In my opinion i hate that too.

Comment

Sociologist dominatrix... reminds me of that one chick from Mallrats.

Anyway watched the comedy. Wasn't great but not bad. Then agan if it were great I assume she'd be on tour right now.

Comment

do you have something better scary guy?

Comment

your up kinda early aint ya..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Widow Centauri View Post
                do you have something better scary guy?
                Certainly not or I'd be on tour myself. Not that I've ever tried, or cared enough to try though.

I make a great critic though.

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
                your up kinda early aint ya..lol.
                Or late, as the case my be.

Comment

or my normal operating hours..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                    I make a great critic though.
                    I'm not convinced that is an accurate statement. The word critic is derived from the concept we describe with the word critique. Which is to offer a judgement as it pertains to educating someone about a particular subjective experience. Not surprisingly, this late in the game, the patina of time allows a lot of people to misconstrue the word's origin to reference the word critical which is all too often what we experience when someone fancies themselves a critic. I'd venture that a great critic is motivated to explain their subjective responses with something more than a few words alluding to an assumption they've made.

//I do not make a great critic but I do enjoy the mechanics of language as it pertains to historical reference points.

Comment

That just happened...

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                        That just happened...

Lol
                        hehe, been kind of slow at the office this week so my mind wanders to preoccupation details. We're prepping for a huge disaster recovery test and all of my responsibilities are configured to switch over automatically and currently allow for constant testing and status updates. Everyone else has a stack of checklists and what not that they are managing for the big test.

Comment

Honestly, I was holding back.

People tend to dislike criticism even when the critic is trying to do it constructively.

The Irish accent gets just a wee bit annoying after a while don'cha know. Especially if you're a person of Irish descent. Use it for part of the show, but don't carry the entire thing on it. Of course who knows, she could be the next Larry the Cable Guy.

Comment

Actually, now he's "Lawrence the Cable Executive" and he "Gets the task accomplished!"

Comment

looks good to me! i wanna see the pissing part.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
                                looks good to me! i wanna see the pissing part.
                                Of course you do...

[youtube]hDn25lW0O-o[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                                X