Introduction to GraveRides Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to GraveRides Magazine

Hello, Just wanted to introduce GraveRides Magazine to the members of the NHAA forum.
    I have been working on the concept of GraveRides Magazine for several years.
    We have just launched collectors Issue #1 of the Magazine in print. It features full color pictures of Hearses and models and includes stories, features, articles of interest to the Hearse enthusiast.
    I am an avid collector of funeral cars, currently owning 5 hearses ranging from 1960 - 1996
    We have been traveling the USA to find Hearses and events that are of interest to our community, we professional photograph these cars and events for the Magazine.
    Our first issue features full coverage of last summers Hearscon in Denver, pictures of several beautiful models and of corpse a whole lot of Hearses!
    You can find out more about GraveRides from our fully interactive web site at www.GraveRidesMagazine.com (our site gets updated almost daily) and you can purchase the magazine from our on-line store at www.Grave-Mart.com
    We are looking forward to quarterly issues of the magazine this year that will feature many more interesting photos, stories related to the Hearse and Pro-Car community.
    We welcome suggestions, stories, photos and videos and we look forward to meeting you at major events throughout the USA. You can contact GraveRides via our web site, or by facebook at www.facebook.com/GraveRides

Thanks for reading... Dave Cash - Publisher/ Chairman of The Morgue - GraveRides

GraveRides Cover 1_600X771.jpg
    Attached Files

I think you've found the right place - pretty sure there isn't a better collection of hearse owners/enthusiasts in the world or on the internet, especially those that are into the darker side of hearse ownership. Endless supply of cars, stories, personalities, sponsorship opportunities (we should talk), etc... Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me... Psychoholic

Thanks for welcoming me... Psychoholic!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        I think you've found the right place - pretty sure there isn't a better collection of hearse owners/enthusiasts in the world or on the internet, especially those that are into the darker side of hearse ownership. Endless supply of cars, stories, personalities, sponsorship opportunities (we should talk), etc... Welcome!
        +1! Welcome. Please see the thread about the national hearse and ambulance association regional meet in the NHAA sub forum. Maybe we can work out some kind of advertising deal with the flier, or at best even have you come out to the event itself.

Comment

Welcome!

Yep, and there are a lot of people on here that have spent a lot of time and effort (like myself) making their cars something special.

As well as lots of great info.

Comment

Neat mag, but a courtesy wipe or a reach around would have been nice, before they used a pic of my car.

Comment

Using a hyphen in your domain? That's a paddlin' (granted I did the same when I had scary-guy.com but that's only because I didn't care. Most people don't want to type one on an e-commerce site and if it's on a smartphone keyboard forget about it).

Anyway I'm pretty sure I met this guy when he rolled through last September in Hell. Bought the yes/no shirt and am still quite happy with it. I was going to pass but when I heard that they came all the way from Cali I had to get one.

They also do the hearse rental thing on their site http://www.graverides.com but the database isn't open.

Comment

welcome to the site, its cool that some one is taking the time to to a mag on something we all like, lets help support him so that it will stick around. I will order my copy real soon.

Comment

Its about time that someone with 5 hearses join this site, Ive only been tellin you to do so for what? 3 years???

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum Rocky View Post
                    welcome to the site, its cool that some one is taking the time to to a mag on something we all like, lets help support him so that it will stick around. I will order my copy real soon.
                    Agreed. There have been a few others which have lasted only briefly or were regional distribution only. Not sure if PCS has one and I don't really care since everyone knows how I feel about those clowns.

Comment

Ryan, will check that out... Always open to any ideas...

Comment

Dr. Feelgood, You know i dont like to jump in to something to soon, with out checking it out for a while.... You know how i lost my life savings on that whole my space thing...

Comment

Thanks Rocky!

Comment

Scarry guy, our store is available as a tab on our web site at graveridesmagazine.com the direct link to the store is grave-mart.com, we will be updating the Hearse Rental site in the near future and will revamp the hearse registration data base at that time. Thanks again for the shirt purchase, glad you like it. Hope to make Hell again this year!

Comment

Thanks Creepy!

Comment

Working...
                              X