S&S Landau Irons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&S Landau Irons

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long these bars are (end to end rather than bolt points). I was also wondering if there are any other coach builders that use these mostly painted landau bars or if there are any companies that sell them. Also, if anyone has a pair for sale if they could let me know.

Comment

it doesn't look like they carry the painted ones, but i sent off an email and asked. thanks

Comment

Why not post overall length required or vehicle they're needed for? I maintain data on most vintage landau irons.

Eureka also used painted bars in '50s. They sell for more $ than S&S though. S&S c/c is 49.75" btw. Can measure overall length in a couple days once home. Coming up with a pair of S&S bars isn't difficult nor expensive.

Comment

Well, they are going on my 1962 Cotner Bevington Pontiac Star Chief. I very much dislike the C/B irons, and the look i am hoping to obtain would work well with the S&S bars. And if that size is correct they would totally work.

Ryan, that place emailed me back and said "we dont carry those plastic ones you are requesting. all of ours are chrome" that scores from me a confused look and no reply

Comment

that's funny. the ones on my coach are chrome in the middle and on the ends, but the arms are painted.

Comment

Know where something suitable is sitting that you may well like. Have pics on other computer, so a couple days until home & I'll post.

Comment

I have 2 sets of S&S bars, white or black, I can get some measuements if you still need them. I am asking $75 + shipping for a pair. I should be able to find enough chrome buttons to make a whole for the first set, but won't have enough for the second set.

Comment

That sounds awesome. White or black doesnt really matter. I will be painting them red.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                    I have 2 sets of S&S bars, white or black, I can get some measuements if you still need them. I am asking $75 + shipping for a pair. I should be able to find enough chrome buttons to make a whole for the first set, but won't have enough for the second set.
                    RaVeN ThE MoRtIcIaN is looking for the buttons with the bolt studs

Comment

Originally posted by theonlyjohnson View Post
                      That sounds awesome. White or black doesnt really matter. I will be painting them red.
                      Send my your info and I'll get a shipping price.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                        Send me your info and I'll get a shipping quote.

Comment

private message sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                            Know where something suitable is sitting that you may well like. Have pics on other computer, so a couple days until home & I'll post.
                            Well, I see Atti is up to his old Tricks, Selling Hearse parts, are U shipping them? Or Just Selling them?
                            When Dealing with this SOB, always use a revocable payment system such as PayPal or Credit card and make sure U do Everything right, Get an immediate tracking number or reverse your payment.

Comment

Hey fucktard - nice to see you chime in and take yet another unwarranted swipe.

Here's how off base you are THIS time:

1. I never offered anything for sale here. Merely CB bars someone else has, where pics are on a different computer (I'm an a road trip), and would put him directly in contact if there was interest. That's one hobbyist helping another for those keeping score.

2. My parts sales go just fine through various sites and have only increased in volume. Your infantile jabs remain as irrelevant as you do.

Frankly, the $75 deal Riff Raff offered is an smokin' deal. Tough to do better than that if the length works!

Comment

Working...
                              X