No announcement yet.

S&S Landau Irons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atti is actually correct on his first point.

His second... not so much. Maybe he's trying to change his ways, but I still recommend people take precautions when purchasing.

Comment

Didn't realize you know what I have in hand or what has been either shipped or delivered this year alone. Maybe you should be on my stock payroll. Thanks for looking out.

Makes me regret not stopping in Madison Heights on my way back from Flint. You're fortunate Todd was laid up and I didn't divert course honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
        Didn't realize you know what I have in hand or what has been either shipped or delivered this year alone. Maybe you should be on my stock payroll. Thanks for looking out.

Makes me regret not stopping in Madison Heights on my way back from Flint. You're fortunate Todd was laid up and I didn't divert course honestly.
        I said first point, never claimed to know what you had. Also I wouldn't work for you anyway because if you hand out paychecks like you ship your parts I'd probably die penniless.

Online threats are great, keep them coming.

Just in case anyone wonders what all the drama is over here's a bit of a refresher http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...are-my-parts.?

As I've said before your knowledge is vast and I respect that. But every time you try to sell anything I'm going to post up that link above.

Also, if anyone buys from him be sure to get cash in hand first, just to be safe.

Comment

Working...
        X