Atti.. Grab the tissues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atti.. Grab the tissues.

Saw this and thought you wouldn't like it.. Not one bit. Anyone know the history?
    Attached Files

Tree fell on it?

Comment

Jackson...grab the search box.

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums/showthread.php/7802-59-Superior-3-way-part-out-or-restore
      Last edited by 60Crown; 04-03-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I don't think searching would have revealed that one unless you knew what you were looking for.

Still hurts to see.

Comment

Perhaps - that is how I found old thread first attempt by searching Superior + 3-way, then keyword 1959. (Usually I abbreviate years in posts ie '59 but always utilize full keywords for enhancing search parameters.)

Comment

But you did know the thread was there and that it was a superior. I might have been able to discern those but I might not have put that much effort.

Comment

I remember the thread, but what ever came of it? is it still sitting there?

Comment

Unmoved & untouched since photogrpahed. And I've been trying every angle to convince the owner to attend Asheville meet. He's still fighting the idea...silly hermit. Maybe if dozens started asking this true procar myth of a man to go I'll forward him this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                  Unmoved & untouched since photogrpahed. And I've been trying every angle to convince the owner to attend Asheville meet.
                  sincere thanks for the promotion.

Comment

Maybe if dozens started asking this true procar myth of a man to go I'll forward him this thread.
                    If he reads this thread he may really avoid it thinking everyone would be hounding him about that car.

Comment

Ha!

The '59 mentioned will be available at some future point. Specific parameters have been set to release it which have not yet been met. It'll take a talented metal guy to roof swap - like hearseboy or Hoodlum Rocky. Groundwork has already been laid to utilize a Crown roof donor from the C pillar back.

Comment

It'd be cool to have. Good story too if you finish it, not every day cars are rebuilt from such damages.
                        Be interesting to see how it ends up.

Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                          Ha!

The '59 mentioned will be available at some future point. Specific parameters have been set to release it which have not yet been met. It'll take a talented metal guy to roof swap - like hearseboy or Hoodlum Rocky. Groundwork has already been laid to utilize a Crown roof donor from the C pillar back.
                          Atti, You know I would be interested in it if it starts to get to that point. I would love love love to have a 59 in the group. Keep me posted.

Comment

Speaking of roofs. I have a good roof from a 63 Superior if anyone needs it.

Comment

I'll repeat my offer for the brave soul who winds up with the car...

If anyone feels like shipping this thing to the PNW, I'll fix it dirt cheap just to say I did!!! Feel free to PM me! (Owner will need to provide all of the necessary materials. I'll provide the skills, space, and equipment.)

Comment

Working...
                              X