new rod rod hearse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rod rod hearse?

Check out this brand new offering from a Spanish company as seen today at NFDA Convention.

Please, someone dive right in with jokes so all of my pent up one liners are kept at bay.
    Last edited by 60Crown; 10-21-2013, 10:59 PM.

Opposite side. Will post more pics if additional are texted.

Comment

I don't really like it at all. a lot of the proportions are all screwed up! It reminds me of something that would of been drawn with roger rabbit or something?

Comment

Oh my god. I love it!!!!!

Sent from the dark side.

Comment

The front bumper doesn't work, but its more than my skills would allow. Hell yea, I'd drive it.

Comment

Looks like it started as a really cool idea but was executed horribly. Maybe the builder had the plans upside down, or spilled his coffee on them and just built what he thought it was supposed to be.

Comment

I dig the shit out of it.

Comment

I like it for the most part. Personally, Im not too keen on the landeau bars, but hey, to each their own.

Comment

It needs to be shortened about a foot in the hood area, and have the roof lowered about 6 inches. The area right above the windshield just bothers me.

Comment

curious project in the making ...

but I'd like to know what the designer was drinking that day

but seriously ... put on a pair of front fender mounted spares , redo the front bumper, grill & the landu bars
                    Last edited by rum_runner69; 10-27-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X