Draggin' the Hearses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggin' the Hearses!

Had our local car clubs private day at the dragstrip again Sunday.
    We finally got a good side by side pass after the mishap with my wifes '68 M&M last year.
    She fixed that by recently purchasing a '97 Lincoln S&S.
    I learned that shuttin' off the defroster will net you an extra 4 MPH!!

Guess I posted these outta' order......here's our flag start.

Comment

LOL. i would be too afraid i would break something.

Comment

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought something completely different.

When we go "Draggin", we drag the bodies and frames of our cars on the ground, and throw 60 feet of sparks out the back, lol

Comment

im going to challenge dr feelgood at mooneyes irwindale this year "dueling 58 m&ms"

Comment

What color M&Ms are you going to challenge him with? Dark pink befits you. Order them here and good luck:

Unique personalized gifts for all occasions! Need a custom gift for a special person or milestone event? Create personalized gifts and party favors today at mms.com.

Comment

funniest thing ive heard all morn! to bad you wont be there to see the race

Comment

i ran my old Pontiac this year at the local drag strip, raced a few of my buddies. People loved to se the car run. Granted it was not fast, but it was fun.DSCN5524.jpgDSCN5522.jpg

Comment

Same here haha
                  Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
                  When I saw the title of the thread, I thought something completely different.

When we go "Draggin", we drag the bodies and frames of our cars on the ground, and throw 60 feet of sparks out the back, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X