Weirdest things you've ever halled in your hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest things you've ever halled in your hearse

So again, I am a new member as ive said in the hearse discrimination post. And i got to say thanks for having me here. It's good to know theres other "sicko's" like me out there lol. But i was thinking what would be a good thread that could be fun was to ask the question, what is the weirdest thing youve ever halled or had to pick up in your hearse. Mine has been a toss up between two things, both resturant related though. The first thing was before we were opening, we had to go to a grocery store and pick up a whole lot of meat like hamburger, steaks, which i got a good laugh at, specially when we were unloading it. And a few days later, i was asked to go pick up our meat slicer, which thats just classic, a meat slicer in a hearse, to bad no one didnt see me unload it lol. So what's the weirdest thing ya'll have had in the back of yours?

fetish models! (and their luggage)

specifically this one (anastasia pierce)

Comment

I did some transport for the Chaos Productions crew and picked up some people from the airport for them. That was fun because I've never been (that I could remember anyway).

I moved some furniture that Stage 3 gave me a few days later when I was there left over from the http://www.myspace.com/howloweenparty. A La-z-boy and then a couch that I gave a friend of mine.

A fishtank and some other stuff for myex girlfriend.

Nothing really all that weird. Always did want to do removals though.

Comment

Ryan if you ever need any help moving the models, I'm always happy to help.
        I have never moved anything really weird. I did take the table and chairs for my friends wedding. We got 14 eight foot long folding tables and I don't know how many folding chairs. The roller made putting and taking out the tables in much easier.

Comment

Dito on the models thing, never hauled anything weird in elvira, Did have 14 people and 2 kegs in her once though...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elvirathehearse View Post
            Dito on the models thing, never hauled anything weird in elvira, Did have 14 people and 2 kegs in her once though...lol
            That's not a hearse that's a clown car :P

Still worth mentioning though. I always wanted to see how many "bodies" I could fit in mine.

After you stick them through a blender though you can fit SO MANY MORE!

Comment

What I've had in mine, besides the caskets:

I've had 14 people in mine at one time
              A new front door
              5 Spa lids (at one time)
              Lumber, PVC & conduit
              Lawn/patio furniture

And a lot of other stuff I probably don't remember

Comment

OK, not really something I hauled - But once I was at a 'neighborhood' garage sale (we all know a hearse is GREAT for stuff like that) and stopped at a street vendor for some lunch. Got myself a really tasty pulled pork sandwich, but the problem was it was a "Messy" one (way too much sauce, too much meat for the bun, just falling apart - a real mess to eat).
                Anyhow, as I Sat on the edge of the back bed with the door open, sauce dripping down my arms as I ripped at a hand full of meat, my sister started laughing uncontrollably... "You know how bad that looks?" she asked.

Comment

i had 60 80 lb bags or quikrete 5000 lbs total

and don't try this yourself

gas tank was a inch off the ground

Comment

Hmm, weird. Well, I drive my car as my daily, so I use it for whatever.

Groceries
                    shopping at Joann's (or Michaels)
                    Home Depot
                    items to the dump (paint, old computers)
                    helped a friend get his moving boxes to Fed Ex (had a small wooden crate to unload, that was fun)
                    Glassblowing equipment
                    Garage sale items
                    Me (was sleeping in the back, Ken was driving)
                    A/C wall unit
                    Tiki stuff

There's more, just can't recall it all - but you all get the idea.

Comment

My ex-wife.....

Comment

A Creation Tank, a Medusa Wall, wheelchair, a lazer capable of emiting a beam of pure anti-matter, a house of blues barstool(stolen), moved 2 households into one house with 1 hearse and 1 pick up truck, so no telling what was in there.

Comment

For me I have hauled my cousin all the way from Kentucky to Monster Bash and even snuck him into the show, he hid in the casket... My dad has hauled in Tish all of the lumber, concert, and brick to build the patio and stuff around our house, it was fun seeing the people at Lowes loading the hearse!

As for Cadaver the only weird thing that I have hauled would be my brother and his friends, only car that could hauled all of them at one time, and that’s about it. I keep the casket in Cadaver at all times but I do have a speaker system in the back, currently saving money to have 4 12' subs and amp put into the casket. Once I have that installed I will be wakening the dead all around Richmond... Can’t wait!!!

Comment

I moved some of the server equipment for Sunquest Information Systems, a large hospital services company. I pulled the hearse right up to the front door, pulled the casket table out the side, and left it parked like that while I disconnected and labeled everything. For large pedestal systems like the ES40, 2100 and F80, a 3-way hearse is absolutely ideal. With the table out the side, two people can easily and evenly lift a server onto the table, then either put in a baby casket pin, or roll it back and put in another server, which makes it casket-length. Put in the pins and go...there's no tying down or padding necessary. The ride is much smoother than any truck.

I moved all of the equipment that belonged to or was used by me, and all of it came right back up. Ten percent of the equipment that was moved by truck didn't come up, and some of it was physically broken.

There was only one time that I didn't pin or strap my load, a heavy office chair, and of course that was when a van and trailer cut somebody off, I had to slam on the brakes, and the chair rolled all of the up the coach and hit me in the back of the head, leaving me disabled.
                            Last edited by Morella; 01-08-2009, 09:07 AM. Reason: I forgot...we're not supposed to say "fuck" in this forum

Comment

well. cant say for me cause i havent got it running again but when mine was in my brothers possession the weirdest best thing was a bachlorette party. he later got pulled over for not having a chauffers license

Comment

Working...
                              X