No announcement yet.

ID this coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great angle Wayne and I apologize. You can see how I thought this was a DeSoto...

Miller is one of two possible coach builders that fit the parameters as well.

Comment

Oh yeah Atti the ID of a car can be very tricky, Don't apologize! Hey you taught me the other day that coach builders all added their own trim & other mods to seperate themselves & make their coaches "stand out" above the rest which makes ID of coaches even harder. We're all here to have fun & this is cool. I had to cheat & look at 'Stude photos myself this morning to try to make sure we were all on the right track with the Studebaker ID

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
        ...if you look at the side of the cowl panel (just behind the hood side panel) in both Atti's pic & the one below you notice a round chrome piece mounted right on the cowl. That's actually a hold-down mount for the spare tire (spare tire sits down in the front fender, like the more fancy LaSalles of the day).
        Dwayne, the term for that thing is called a "side mount"(more for the education ).

Comment

I love it, but if there's any curve to those windows, I would hate to try to find them.

- denise with the Lexan rear window

Comment

Working...
          X