Newbie to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to site

I just wanted to say hello, and introduce my self. i was refered to the site by hotroddwayne. I have a 49 cad s&s londonderry ambulance, that is all striped up and soon to be lowered. And i have a new coach on the way that i will talk about soon. And i am a Kustom car guy i have a hand full of some serious chopped and cut up rides. I think just about everything looks better with a few inches out of the roof or at least lowered!

Welcome!

Comment

Ditto! And we need pictures.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from me as well...

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome.

I saw your album, nice rides man.

Comment

my rides

52 in progress 025.jpgSorrry guys and gals, i should of put a picture up when i posted!! After the post i built a album of some of my ride check them out and see if you think if i fit in ??

Comment

Some awsome rides you guys and gals have, thanks for the welcome

Comment

see if you think if i fit in ??
                    You fit in just fine Rocky! Welcome to the NHAA. So glad you found your way over here to the dark side with us!
                    You all will really like talkin' with Rocky, he's got an old-school approach to car building & cruising with his club. He's really getting into hearses & ambulances (obviously) and knows how to have fun... how many guys do you know of who have a water box/burnout pit built into their back yard for club gatherings?!?! Now you know one...
                    Gotta love that old Caddy ambulance man, can't wait to see it slammed

Comment

Welcome. I like the ambulance.

Comment

Welcome.Nice ambulance!

Comment

Working...
                        X