So how many of you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how many of you.....

Have a kid/child and cruise around your hearse with them? For some reason I just feel weird putting my daughter in mine and cruisin. Keep in mind shes only a lil over a year old, so have to put the car seat right up front with me.. I would be fine with it if she was older and can just use the regular seat and seat belt. Just thought Id see if any of you do the car seat thing I guess.

i think thats illegal in ga, but if i ever put in a back seat sure...

Comment

My boy loves to sit in the jump seat in the back of my 63

Comment

I've taken my son in mine since he was born. He loves to cruse in it with me and my wife. He's 4 now, and is still in a car seat, that's strapped in the center of the front seat. We love to cruse the family in it every time we get a chance. We also use it to haul his wagon everywhere that we built together. I even leave the car seat in the front sometimes when it's sittng at shows. (people really freak out at that one, lol)

Here he is with his wagon.

Comment

I heart this picture.

Taken in the late '60s when the poster's mother was still preggo with him, borrowed from another forum. That playpen is one answer to your question.

Comment

Creepy awsome picture and wagon, Keep the kids involved that will help keep our car culture alive. It created a addict in me!

Comment

Yep, I totally agree. He and I built that wagon when he turned 3 and he put a lot of time into it with me. He is almost 5 now and he uses just about every tool in the shop, except the 4" grinders and the welders. I'll teach him to weld when he turns 6. It's a big plus to have him at the shop all day every day with me. He's been there with me in the shop, just about every single day, since he was 3 months old, I couldn't imagine ever sending to daycare or anything like that. He's also been weeding vinyl stickers since he was 3 with me too.

There's more pics of the wagon and my car in my album

Comment

I dont have any kids put I do pick my nephew up from school hes 10 and thinks its the shit. I did have a baby on board sticker on my back window for a bit. Some people didnt get the joke.

Comment

It seems to be a touchy subject with some, lol.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRQoC1IgKK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRQoC1IgKK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

my 4 year old loves to ride, learned tools by helping me work on her it's "our car" he is in the car in my album

Comment

I had a choice between two 1959 S&S's. One was a Parkrow Combo, the other was a Victoria endloader. Because I had a child, the Parkrow became my choice, because my daughter could ride in the jump seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                          I had a choice between two 1959 S&S's. One was a Parkrow Combo, the other was a Victoria endloader. Because I had a child, the Parkrow became my choice, because my daughter could ride in the jump seat.
                          Thanks for all the coments everyone. See if I had the option like the jump seat that would be great, I would be all for that, Just having the car seat up front I guess is wut gets me, Not used to it yet, have always been able to put her in the back. Im definatly not gonna let it keep me from cruisning with her cause she hit up car shows last year with me in my impala,

Comment

Yep, you can't much safer in a car, than having a child sit in the middle of a car that weighs like 8000 lbs and is like 6' wide, lol. Luckily, they don't make cars like they used too, now they just crumple up if they hit you, since yours is made of real steel.

Comment

Working...
                            X