Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most badass hearse shirt ever and new Hearse girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most badass hearse shirt ever and new Hearse girl!

First off, the new hearse girl, Jen!

You can see her full set at the website below!

Alrighty, so the reason I was asking about what people hate as hearse drivers was that I was working on a new shirt, a shirt that is pretty much an F.U. to everyone who annoys hardcore hearse drivers. That being said, here it is folks!

A closeup of the text.

If you're interested in the shirt it is for sale on the Hearse Club website as well as some new hearse items, new XL purple strobes and other items!

Where to find it - www.hearseclub.com

Way to go with a new shirt. BTW, good looking baby doll.

Comment

Looks like you're fixin' to sell two of 'em!
      I love it!!

Comment

how do the sizes work? is it a standard size and then big ones? do you have a small?

Comment

I like how you have rust in there twice. That other thread totally makes sense now too.

That close up will make a nice background on my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            I like how you have rust in there twice. That other thread totally makes sense now too.

That close up will make a nice background on my computer.
            Because we really really hate rust... And YAAAAY! all of our bitching actually amounted to something... i guess what im saying is thanks for making the retards feel special!

Comment

Wow, the new girl is HOT!!!

Love the new shirt too.

Comment

They have the shirts in fat people sizes?

Comment

Creepy pretty much took the words out of my mouth! They both rock!
                  Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
                  Wow, the new girl is HOT!!!

Love the new shirt too.

Comment

what shirt. cant get past the first two pix............oh, there it is. hells Yeah, I wants one.

Comment

Just ordered two..............of Jen.
                      Ordered two shirts as a B-day present for the wife, and me.
                      Thanks Zac.

Comment

best hearse shirt ever!!

and Jen is awesome too!

Comment

Yeah, rust is in there twice, once for the rear fenders and once for the spot right under the rear bumper on the right hand side of Cadillac commercial bumpers that always rusts! Glad you guys enjoyed the new Hearse Girl pics as well!

As for sizing, I can get small up to 5xl

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                            Yeah, rust is in there twice, once for the rear fenders and once for the spot right under the rear bumper on the right hand side of Cadillac commercial bumpers that always rusts! Glad you guys enjoyed the new Hearse Girl pics as well!

As for sizing, I can get small up to 5xl
                            Yea, the bumber on my '72 was rusted through in that spot. The right wheel is the power wheel and unfortunately when the hearse gets stuck, in say a muddy graveyard, that wheel will throw and pack all that mud right into that spot of the bumber. That dirt will absorb and hold moisture and over time you get rust through from behind. Mine had a least a pound of old graveyard dirt packed into that bumper. So, now that I have had the bumper fixed, I check often to make sure that there is no cacked in dirt in the bumpers and the rear quarters.

Comment

not to resurrect an old thread (too late), but i just got one of these shirts in time for the memorial day car show. awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X