No announcement yet.

Possibly a future hearse owner...but need opinons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, your loss. 12 years ago, I thought about "holding out" for a '59 or '60. But I found a steal of a deal on a '72. After owning the 72, I really fell in love with the early 70's coaches. It's your money and you can do whatever you want, but any time I hear of someone holding out, I just roll my eyes.

Comment

I just fear buyers remorse. I don't know maybe I'll keep an eye on the forum's classifieds. I know now where to get any parts though (-:

Comment

i have a 69 superior and just sold a 73. I will not sell my 69 till i get a 59 or 60. I still might keep my 69 even when i get one of the others. I am holding out but i will never be without a hearse.

Comment

......You know maybe your right....if I get a '65-'75 hearse it's better than nothing...that and looking at how these hearses sell fairly well it can lighten the sting of buyers remorse if I see my dream car. Haha really glad I joined this forum!

Comment

I love my 1959, but the older the hearse, the harder it is to find parts. Newer hearses are better performers, are often found in better condition, and any hearse is an attention getter.

Comment

This may be true, however i believe that the personal gratification one gets for owning one far out ways the pain in the butt factor.

Comment

Mr. X, If that wasn't true, I wouldn't have bothered with my 1959.

Comment

......You know maybe your right....if I get a '65-'75 hearse it's better than nothing...that and looking at how these hearses sell fairly well it can lighten the sting of buyers remorse if I see my dream car. Haha really glad I joined this forum!
                  You could always buy the one I built. I believe the current owner still has her for sale.

Comment

Wow that thing is pretty badass, I love that crematory subwoofer...but sadly this is out of my price range.

Comment

Have you tried looking at parks superior sales in Summers Con. Thats the hearse and limo dealer where i got my first hearse back in 1997? If you want something older i might be able to hook ya up .

Comment

Older the better! My budget is 4,500...that's including transportation service (if needed).

Comment

Try this one:

Keep in mind, it would be easy to make this one into a landau...

Comment

Working...
                          X